kazz43's SW food diary..yum yum!!

Kate54

Silver Member
whooo another day, and im going GREEN today...:D
i know i have to tweak my syns a bit more, by planning a bit more in advance but i love the extra HEX's you get on green
feel like egg on toast this morning, i have my nimble bread ready!! god when i think of the thick slices i used to have:eek: its a whole new ball game:rolleyes:
mind you im not as 'hungry' as i thought on SW, but it has shown me how much i was overeating:eek: no wonder i've put on weight!!
more later...:)

Last edited:
better day synwise today i was going to do original today but i decided to go 'ee' which neatly incorporated all my favourites and what i was planning to eat..
b;2 slices nimble wholemeal with 2tsp flora[3 syns] and marmite, banana, and vanilla weightwatchers yogurt[all ff]cup of coffee with some milk from my hexa, semi skimmed today, have had to ditch the skimmed, ugh! lol
l; home made piri piri pasta salad with pasta twists, peppers, carrot batons and 3 tbsp morrisons piri piri dressing [1 syn per tbsp] but then i made enough to have some left over for work this week,
didnt have any tuna so i mashed some pilchards in tomato sauce [ff] onto a portion of the pasta salad
rhubarb yogurt [muller light, ff]
d; quorn chilli made with chopped tomatoes and chilli powder, cumin, onion, garlic puree [1/2 syn] and steamed rice [ff] and steamed veg [ff]
muller light rhubarb yogurt [ff]
mmm!
my god i am sure i am eating more than i did before lol...
cup of coffee, using milk from my 250 mls allowance which i topped up with 100 mls whole milk but still have a good 1/3 of this still sitting in fridge, im using a little bottle to measure out in,
alpen light cereal bar [3 syns]
total 13.5 syns! amazing and really pleased to be 'under synned' lol as i went over yesterday so i wanted a lighter day today though i know its not by much
phew thats it!

full now:D

why on earth does fresh chicken and vegetable soup, when it's low in calories, score so highly on syn values??? one of my favourite soups, supposedly good for you, but scores 11.5 syns!!:eek: that is why i went so heavily over my syns on thursday, i was hungry after work, having had a v light day, cereal in morning, pasta salad for lunch, no snacks, i was starving by the time i got home in the evening...grrr

better day yesterday but went over syns, had 5 biscuits, 3 nice and 2 malted milk...felt v rebellious, will probably regret that tomorrow on my weigh in
to top it all its TOTM! not a great week, although my main meals have been healthy, apart from the soup obviously!
grr too annoyed to post more and feel a bit meh:(

At least you know where you went wrong. Dont beat yourself up about it...
Draw a line and move on. Its that feeling of ive had a bad week that gets us down. Learn from them and remember that you will get there. It takes time and as this is supposed to be a lifestyle change not a diet you need to change your habbits..

Maybe have some extra snacks with you in work and for drive home. I find if I an apple or alpen then Im less inclined to eat something "quick and easy" which isnt always the best option when I get in. I think the key is being well prepared.

Sorry for waffling on, but dont feel down! You will get there..

Been a bit quiet on here , do u still use it ? Just wanted to say morning have a good day :)

extra easy day today;

breakfast; 2 slices of weightwatchers thick sliced wholemeal bread [hex a]
tsp flora 1.5 syns
marmite [ff]
banana[ff]
apple{ff}
weightwatchers citrus yogurt [ff]

lunch;
jacket potato [ff]
tsp flora 1.5 syns
small tin baked beans [ff]
virtually fat free eat smart cottage cheese [ff]
mixed salad veg, celery, peppers, spring onion [ff]

dinner
sphagetti bolognese made with lean minced steak [ff] wholemeal pasta [ff] seeds of change pasta sauce 'classic bolognese' [4.5 syns per 125g serving]
mixed steamed veg; courgettes, peppers, celery [all ff]
3 tsp quark [ff]
weight watchers layered fruit fromage frais [raspberry] 0.5 syns
options hot chocolate 11g serving [3 syns]

hex a 250 ml semi skimmed milk

syns total 11, not bad!!

am still confused about 100% days, do i have to be under my syns allowance to be 100% or use them all up?

thanks

good day:D oh and i did 2.5 hours gardening, weeding, raking, lifting heavy bags

Last edited:
At least you know where you went wrong. Dont beat yourself up about it...
Draw a line and move on. Its that feeling of ive had a bad week that gets us down. Learn from them and remember that you will get there. It takes time and as this is supposed to be a lifestyle change not a diet you need to change your habbits..

Maybe have some extra snacks with you in work and for drive home. I find if I an apple or alpen then Im less inclined to eat something "quick and easy" which isnt always the best option when I get in. I think the key is being well prepared.

Sorry for waffling on, but dont feel down! You will get there..

sorry, i got round to this a week late, but thanks:)

morning all! ye gods, im awake so early!

going to try chocolate weetabix spoonsize this morning, bit strange having chocolate for breakfast even for me but im longing to see what they taste like! good way to get my choccie fix albeit in a healthy way!:D

Morning have a good day, here's to us both 100% ;)
too right!:D

here goes; green day today!
breakfast; 30g weetabix chocolate spoonsize with soya milk hexa [1] and hexb[1]
banana [ff]
apple [ff]

lunch 3 slices weightwatchers wholemeal bread [hexb2] with quorn turkey/stuffing slices [ff] mixed salad leaves [ff]dressing made from 2 tsp soya yogurt and wholegrain mustard, 2 tsp dressing [3 syns for extra slice WW bread]
2 laughing cow extra light cheese triangles, apparently i can have 6 of these??? 2 was enough! [hexb2]
packet of walkers french fries [3 syns]
weightwatchers lemon yogurt [ff]
strawberries and grapes

dinner
quorn fillet [ff]
2 tsp green pesto [3.5 syns]
salad, new potatoes [ff]
stewed rhubarb, not sure if this is free i will have to check as i know when fruit is cooked it changes the sugar content
natural soya yogurt, 1-2 tsp

not sure about syns for soya yogurt as i only used about 4 teaspoons [20mls] and a 500g pot is 7.5 syns, so minimal syns used if calculated this way! yippee!:D anyone know different please let me know, thanks:D

Last edited:
morning all! update for yesterday

went swimming at 07 30 so had banana before hand
green day again..

breakfast; apple
3 slices of wholemeal WW bread [ 2 slices as hexb 1 extra 3 syns]
2 eggs [ff] scrambled with tbsp milk [semi skimmed from hexa allowance]
small tin heinz baked beans
1 tsp flora original [from 8g portion 4 syns]

lunch; alpen light cereal bar [hex b choice no.2 I was out at hospital with mum between 12 and 3]
2 laughing cow extra light cheese triangles, [hexa 2]

dinner;
jacket potato [ff] with remaining flora [from 8g portion]
home made 3 bean chilli, [made with borlotti beans, cannellini beans and kidney beans, chopped tomatoes, fresh chopped garlic, chillli powder, paprika and cumin]cottage cheese [ff]
steamed veg; broccoli, cauliflower, carrots, peas, beans, sweetcorn [ff]

pud; muller light rhubarb yogurt with fresh stewed rhubarb on top [ff, i did check]

naughty treat; 3 ginger finger biscuits!:eek::rolleyes: [6 syns!!]

total syns 13!!

Last edited:
Hiya hope you had a good day x
I've done ok but was feeling hungry tonight but made good choices had muller yogurt and oranges

25/05/12
breakfast; 2 slices hovis from 800g loaf, oooh i know, naughty, but 1 slice counted as hexb
marmite
tsp flora
banana
apple
WW yogurt

lunch
cold homemade noodle salad with veggies, sauce content 3.5 syns
activia yogurt

dinner
jacket potato
tsp flora
salad with herb dressing [2 tbsp]
cottage cheese
ww layered fruit fromage frais

options hot chocolate 3 syns
total syns for day 15! just! whoohoo

Hiya hope you had a good day x
I've done ok but was feeling hungry tonight but made good choices had muller yogurt and oranges

yep, 100% yesterday,just, with the flora and herb dressing, the bread was 5 syns i think just for 1 slice, i just wanted a slice of 'real' bread hehehe:eek: naughty aren't I?

walked 5 miles as well, downloaded free pedometer from android market, which is excellent so i can keep track:D
swimming today [saturday]

Know how u feel bout the bread,
I've got an app called endomondo it's brilliant I use for walking , cycling it does loads,

Back