kcal question

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by chocdrop, 5 August 2010 Social URL.

1. chocdrop

chocdrop Full Member

Diet:
    sw
    Hi guys ,am i right in thinking,if the calorie is 83 then u take it to 80 or do you go to the 100 mark ,thanks in advance.xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. size102b

size102b Banned

On the cardboard thingy ? You take it to 80 if under 85 then to 90 if over, that's why I love the electronic calculators exact kcals measured xx

4. Hazykay

Hazykay Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st4.5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10.0lb
    Lost(%):
    2st11.5lb(17.29%)
    Diet:
    WW
    There are online calculators available for you to work out the points value of foods which are quite handy as they are more accurate than the cardboard slidey thing your given at class. Sorry bout the description, but you know what I mean!!

If you post the calorie content and sat fat, I can tell you the point value if you like until you find the online calculator x

5. chocdrop

chocdrop Full Member

Diet:
    sw
    thanks guys,im going to buy a calculator,are they really easy to use?
    xx

6. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    The calculators are dead easy you just input the kcal and the sat fat and it tells you the points

7. gonnagetskinny20

gonnagetskinny20 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    id die without my calculator, last time i was on ww i lost 3 stone and i went NOWHERE without it :D it will become your life of death object :p

(ok enough obsessing over the calculator) xx

8. chocdrop

chocdrop Full Member

Diet:
    sw
    Thank you,ive ordered one from the ww website,im still using the slide card from about 5 years ago.i started again this week and im going to do it the ww way this time and not my way ,my way was use your points then use some more,lol.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.