KD - please start a diary (13/04/08)

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by blue_grapefruit, 13 April 2008 Social URL.

1. blue_grapefruit

blue_grapefruit Gold Member

And so it begins....

AGAIN!

Start a diary woman!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Was Cambridge, now maintaining
    Haha. I was just looking for yesterdays. Couldn't find it. Remember being asked why I'm glueing the tumble drier, so to answer that...I'm glueing it together because I took it apart[​IMG]

So glued and elephant taped (inside...not outside...so still looks good) and tumble drier is now working again[​IMG]

Had 2 toasts, butter and marmalade for brekkie. Wot??? No protein??? Ummm.. Will probably fall to bits later today.

Exciting moment coming up. Ironing day!!! Ironing that I will be doing again as at least I realise irons have at least 3 temperatures, whilst the male species think there is only one (red hot) as they can't possibly imagine any tool useful unless it runs at full power.:rolleyes:

Never quite understood why the men even bother to get the iron out. Surely a blow torth and a soldering iron would do the job just as well :D

4. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    dont bother ironing SKD.. no point.. gets wrinkles again..

x x

5. blue_grapefruit

:eek: I was lecturing Oli on the exact same thing yesterday. We hardly ever iron (students) unless it's work stuff or going out stuff. He BURNT his trousers cos the iron was set to "melt metal" heat. Why? He does physics - he understands heat, resistance, and he likes things with dials.

Grrrrr xxx

6. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    LOL both of you :D I was rather hoping that the boys would go through a grunge period, but alas...anything slightly grungy has to be ironed so they look like sailors on shore leave.:rolleyes:

So I have 14 t-shirts, 5 pairs of trousers, 6 pillow slips, 4 sweat tops and my ironing (a blouse)

Any suggestions of what I can do after that? Something exciting.

Only thing I can come up with is to try and put the ironing board away. Have you ever tried to look like superwoman and put an ironing board away? My efforts look more like a snippet from Laurel and Hardy :D

7. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    Ohhh quick...pass me the scotch. Whisky mouthwash needed....ouch!

8. Kitteh

Kitteh Resident geek

Diet:
    sw
    ironing pillow cases? Seriously?? Why?

If i pretend im in pain.. can i have whiskey too??/

x

9. blue_grapefruit

WHISKY??? EWWW!!

ooh, cat, opened a new jamesons last night and thought of you. Tooth pain - get gargling with warm water instead, and mix in a bit of soluble paracetamol. I know i really shouldnt say this cos im so guilty of not listening but GET TO THE DENTIST.

You are welcome to come to my mams for sunday lunch if you're looking for something to do. You can play with Seren with me :)

10. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    But I don't do pants! If you've got to the stage where a stranger is seeing your underpants, then the need to impress them is long gone :D

Only if you supply your own. I only have two bottles...so only enough for myself today:p

11. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    I go most weeks:cry:(okay....slight exageration there :D, but at least once a month. Got another toof coming out in April, but was trying to go a whole fortnigh without visiting dentist.

Oooh, what's for lunch?

12. blue_grapefruit

free range chicken, roasted veg (like PROPER roasted stuff, and mam is very low fat) and a mix of steamed veg. She uses sweet pots as roasties - yum.

Dinner for me is a choccy tetra, some water, and plenty of baby dribble. She gives kisses now you see, kinda licks my face :)

13. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    I love roast veg :) Especially roasted sweet potato. Also like it as a snack with brown sug and cinnamon.

But...I love tetras aswell. Oh boy....don't 'alf miss those tetras:cry:

I've wasted today. Done the ironing, but taken too many pain killers and it's made me feel all dopey, so done sweet fanny adams since.

Got to do an arrangement for my boomwhacker kids :clap: For tomorrow:eek:

14. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!
    Bugga, I missed this, a diary, a KD diary for me to crash, Ive crashed MD's and Jane's, Now I get a KD one too!!! Do I have to find the new one every day?? Just need to clarify, does B G start it, you fill in the middle bits, then I crash the end???

Boomwhakers, love them.

PS KD Have you heard of Jennifers Rabbit by Tom Paxton (sorry totally off topic :D

15. KD

KD Gone fishing

Diet:
    :D Seems that BG is starting one for me each day :D
    Me too....and kazoos.

I'd like to do this one with them this year, but will take some arranging as I have about 30 in my boomwhacker band. If it doesn't load...try here
    YouTube - This Way Up Unconventional Percussion (Judged) 02-16-08
    [youtube]
    AzzrOkEaSgU[/youtube]

I have. I'm close to the last part at the moment...and jenny fell asleep like sleepy folks do :D

16. canireallydothis!!

canireallydothis!! Gold Member

Diet:
    Cambridge!

17. blue_grapefruit

Im not starting you a diary, you should do that. Im just starting you a thread ASKING you to do a diary:)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.