• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

kEBAB ARRGH! SYN VALUE!!

annie_d

Silver Member
S: 14st5lb C: 13st7lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 28.7 Loss: 0st12lb(5.97%)
Just had this chat with my husband. He is calorie counting and wanted to know. In the end he gave up and is going to cook his own with chicken! I would be interested to know

Kofte meat is minced lamb with seasoning so i hope its the same and syn free. I had a chicken kebab from the kebab house last friday-no pitta small dash of mint sauce, salad and it was heaven + i lost 4lbs at weigh in!
Im not a big meat eater but i do like that meat grr!
Ruthy

Dust ? anyone dust? hellllllllloooooooooooooooooo someone help me
Ruthy xxx

S: 16st6lb C: 10st12lb G: 10st3lb BMI: 26.1 Loss: 5st8lb(33.91%)
Hi,

I'm not on SW and dont know syn's but if i'm correct the kofta meat kebabs are just mince, grilled on a skewer and than taken off, so other than them being red meat i would think they are quite healthy!

Nas x

Omg guys this is looking promising! well, does anyone know a slimming world consultant who happens to own a kebab shop?
I wonder ?! do you think there is a chance? nahhhhhhh
Ruthy xxx

Lol btw whats a shesh kebab dur sorry
Ruthy xxx

Bumping Up Thats All, Kofte Kebab Anyone Please Syn Value.....must...............know!
H E L P ! M E !

A shish kebab is just chunks of lamb or chicken grilled and then thrown into a pitta with salad. As for a kofte I would *think* they'd be free seeing as it is just the meat grilled and then skewered BUT I suppose it all depends what they do with it first ie. with oil etc.

Thanks Skinnymalink
Ruthy xxx

There must be someone somewhere who know if it is for sure, the place where i go they flame grill it in front of you, i have asked what they use to flavour their meat but they just said no no no secret recipe, dont get me wrong i could talk the hind legs off a donkey! and my persuasive skills were not put to shame......but i still left none the bloody wiser..........hey there is always this next friday, if i nag and nag they will buckle and give in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IM evening dreaming of a m ixed meat kebab-------and im not even a big meat eater
Ruthy xxx

PS. THANKS TO ALL WHO HAVE REPLIED XXX BUT PURLEASE THERE MUST BE SOMEONE!

Thanks ksmiuk! how did you find out?
Regards
Ruthy xxx

my leader told us as long as its not fried just done on griddle then its free she saidif your worried about it being unlean meat you could count 5 x

Ah brill thanks, dont feel so bad now lol xxx

S: 21st0lb C: 21st0lb G: 17st0lb BMI: 43.4 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I think I may have one tonight - I'm celebrating as we won the Grand Slam today:bliss:

So I'm :party0036::party0036:

WALES ! WALES! WALES! WALES! WALES!
Cymru, Cymru ambyth

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Exante - Recipes 1
Syn Values 4
Slimming World 1
Slimming World - Eating Out 1
Syn Values 0