Keeley?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Dancing, 26 May 2008 Social URL.

1. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

how are you doing????

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

??? Hope you are just enjoying your BH Monday and not avoiding the forum?

4. cambridge*diet*08

cambridge*diet*08 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    15st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st4lb(1.8%)
    Diet:
    CD Sole Source
    lol... been lurking for a while but didnt reply as you were showing as offline!

im fine. hows things at your end?

im doing some shopping online for holiday clothes!!! other half is paying lol...

5. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

I'm at work now so I flick in and out of the forum.

Good to hear you are doing ok. I'm doing well. SCARILY well. I don't want to get my hopes up too much and I know I haven't even completed one day yet but it all just FEELS good - you know?

Enjoy your shopping!

6. sun

sun Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.14%)
    Diet:
    exante
    hi hunnies, I feel you both are on my wave length, need to hear from you both and keep me on the straight and narrow.

sue xx

7. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

ah bless you Sue - I've offered to drop some packs off to you in the morning if that helps. Try not to get too worried about the next few hours until you start SSing .... I planned to SS when I got home last night from meeting up with friends. I then ended up picking at atkins food (well, I cooked up a whole supply of bacon and ate it :) ) and in my head I kept telling myself not to worry about it and that I only need to keep in mind why I have chosen to go back to SS rather than continuing with Atkins. I had always said it was Monday I was going to start SS so an attempt at half heartedly doing it the day before was just a slow introduction to SS really. I had committed to starting it today - and I did. Yes, thoughts of cheese and bacon went through my thoughts but I've battered them away (along time since I've had a reliable swing that can actually hit those thoughts away - it has been months!) and am just totally focussed.

Are you sure you have made the decision to go back to SS for the right reasons? Are you going to something (SS) or moving away from something (Atkins)? There is a difference, psychologically.

8. sun

sun Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.14%)
    Diet:
    exante
    hi hun,

In my head, yes, I have to SS, its the only way I can have some control, I'm becoming obsessive, Since Thursday I have been on self destruct mode literally, I have become manic and bingeing, I have to stop, I know I need guidance and help at the moment

sue xx

9. Dancing

Dancing Gold Member

have PMed you

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.