Keeley's WW Diary

sparkledpixie

Silver Member
Hi all :wave_cry:

I did Weight Watchers on the original points and went from 14st5 to 8st9 in 2 years. That was 10 years ago :eek: and it has started to come back on... I tried Slimming World but I don't seem to stick to it so have come back to my roots with WW. I've joined online as I don't like the meetings and my friend has given me some of the starter book bits but am struggling with the rubbish (sorry - my opinion!) phone app as my only real support so thought I'd come back here and 'swat up' using your fabulous food diaries.

The main reason the weight has started to come back on (I've put on 20lbs in 6 months!) is because I've gone from working 24/7 shifts to a normal day job and I can't work out when to work out! I come home and can't be bothered going back out but also can't be bothered getting up early. Poor excuse but I'm sure once the weight starts to come off I'll get back into the gym as I do love the Les Mills classes once I am there.

Please feel free to give me pointers, tell me where I am going wrong and give me advice on the little things that are your life saver buys :D

Tuesday 22nd October 2012

I was at a conference for work today so was very much governed by a buffet :eek:. My worst nightmare as I do like a buffet!

B -
Nothing in preparation!

L -
3 cocktail sausages 3pp
Chicken skewer (counted as half a chicken breast as it was small) 2pp
Mini bhaji 2pp
Small lemon cake 5pp
Small glass of white wine 3pp

D -
WW wrap - 3pp
Tuna - 3pp
Asda lightest mayo - 0pp
Cucumber - 0pp
Lettuce - 0pp
WW salt and vinegar crisps - 3pp

24/27 - Daily

I weigh in on Thursdays...!

Hi Keeley and welcome to weight watchers! Everyone on here is fab and you look like your doing great!

We are always here for any support, help or for an ear when you need a moan!

Your food looks great, Good luck for your first week!

Found you :)

Don't talk to me about buffets, I have to face them quite a lot with work... I should have been having one for lunch tomorrow but thankfully my meeting has been canceled!

I switched from SW to Ww and I am really enjoying what I am eating x

Thanks everyone, I have started getting the hunger pains I used to get in the morning on ww before so thinking that's a good thing ;)

Good luck on your weight loss. Its always hard going at first just remember why your doing it. I have Buffets at work all the time....I can resist now x

Thanks Sarah Lou :)

Wednesday 24th October 2012

B -
Graze Vanilla Cherry Frangipane 1/2 pod 3pp

L -
Aldi houmous 2pp
4 oatcakes 5pp
Cadburys Caramel 5pp (need to find a different lunch to have... been having this minus the chocolate every day and I feel like it is too many pp for not a lot of food :()

D -
Chicken Curry 4pp (sauce all 0pp)
Rice 6pp

No exercise - really need to get back to the gym as well. Working 9-5 is killing me!!

25/27

Weigh in tomorrow and still have 35 of my weekly allowance left... just hope it makes a difference.

You shud have all your dailys you kno its how they have been designated to make you lose weight. Also your weeklies are there to be used you should try using them lots of people use all of them and cannot lose weight without them. Me being one of them. I wasn't using mine and when I started my weight loss increased x

You shud have all your dailys you kno its how they have been designated to make you lose weight. Also your weeklies are there to be used you should try using them lots of people use all of them and cannot lose weight without them. Me being one of them. I wasn't using mine and when I started my weight loss increased x

I think I need to be eating a better lunch with more fruit and vegetables... :( Ended up with 1/4 of a naan and half the rice so probably up to my daily allowance now.

25th October

WI day... lost 2lbs which I am chuffed about but my pp allowance has dropped to 26 :(

B -
Graze Crunchini Basilico - 2pp (bargain!)
Apple
Banana

L -
Houmous - 2pp
Oatcakes - 5pp
WW bar - 2pp

D -

Not decided yet but will update later. Got a feeling we will end up going out for a curry and drinks. How will I resist my ultimate favourite... Stella Cidre! :D

wahoo well done thats great! welcome to the 26pp group hahaha x

2lb's is great! well done ;) I'd love to be on 26pp as it would mean I'm slim lol!

2lb's is great! well done ;) I'd love to be on 26pp as it would mean I'm slim lol!

It's one of the reasons I haven't been having all my points as I knew it would drop soon but I bet I miss it this week ;)

bag.jpg

My Dad has promised me one of these if I lose a stone for Christmas... 10lbs to go ;)

That's so pretty! <3

thats lovely and makes you wanna go for it now!! my OH is getting me a presant every half stone lol x

Back