Keep Calm and Carry On Slimming!

KipKip

Hi fellow slimmers!

I'm Kipper and im due to start slimming world AGAIN tomorrow evening!!! This will be the 4th time I have joint slimming world, and im so embarrassed by that fact that Im actually joining a SW club further away from my house as I do not want to see the three previous consultants a im ashamed of myself! Im sure they would be lovely, but just for me i need a fresh start, new consultant!

The funny thing is i started slimming world about 5 years ago when I was nearly 3 stone lighter than i am now!!! I look back and think "I DID NOT NEED TO GO SLIMMING WORLD!" but in all honesty i have struggled with my weight for most of my life, i am a huge emotional eater and i binge eat A LOT - so i know that not only the diet i need to sort out, but my psychological state of mind when it comes to food - something which will be a working progress i think...!!

I'm a student midwife now, and I feel very patronising talkling to women about a healthy diet when I am very overweight myself! So this is a big thing for me, to become a do-er not a talker! Also, my dad has diabetes and as i carry the majority of my weight around my waist (which has always really annoyed me!) i do not want to get diabetes myself!

Anyway a few credentials to get me started:-

Start weight - 15 stone 9lb (may change depending on weigh in tomorrow!)

Starting BMI: 30.55 (just into the 'obese' category)

Target weight:- 12 stone 10lb

Target BMI: 24.82 (into the 'healthy' range)

Plan: - to lose 1-2lb a week and get to my target weight by January 2013

Wish me luck!!!!!!

Good luck for the fresh start..xx

thanks kerry!! im dreading weigh in tomorrow!!! but already have my eye on the slimmer of the week in two weeks time! :)

Good luck, if at first you don't succeed try & try again! That's my motto, your not alone when you say it's your 4th time joining a club, I've been to 3 different meetings in my town too so don't worry about that! The fact is you ARE going to do it this time & I wish you all the best x

well i was 1lb less than my original estimation!!! every 1lb helps!!!

Feel really motivated!!! woo hooo!!!

Having an extra easy day - and so far including what im having for dinner im at 5 syns - except don't know what to use my A choice for except having loads of cups of tea?!?!?!? need to get some babybels or something like that to snack on later in the evening - not too close to bed though - dont want nightmares!

have given up smoking for 4 weeks now and that was the main reason for my hike in weight in recent weeks, but with SW and nicoteine patches iv had a good day!!!

Dinner tonight is a beef stir fry with all free ingredients apart from a abit of black bean sauce ( 3 syns)

and lllllllllllloooooooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddssssssssss of water!!! best stock up on toilet roll!!

Well done!! You are def heading in the right direction :) just wanted to wish you good luck on your weight loss journey x

Back