Keep falling off the wagon

And it's really getting to me now :( the worse thing is, I know I can do it, I've done it before. Back in 2009 I lost a whooping 7 stone, and I whizzed through the diet, I didn't even find it hard. Now, I am finding it hard. It seems to be every single night when I'm alone I just wanna eat crap. During the day I'm fine. Anybody got any options for me? I'm doing it from home this time, as my local class is a nightmare to get to and have a low budget. I need to shift this weight again to have my gallbladder out, and most importantly be happy again.

Hi miss sparkle. I have totally fallen off the wagon with a big bang. Have more or less STS since Christmas losing and gaining the same couple of pounds. I go on holiday tomorrow and have decided to take a break. I feel I have become comfortable with my weight loss so far so it's not as urgent. Although I'm by no means happy.

Spoke to my C and I'm having a break and going back as a new mbr on Oct. Hopefully gaving some time away from constantly thinking bout what I'm eating will shake me up a bit and I can start afresh. Going to buy 12 wk countdown and hopefully get to target before xmas!

Good luck hope you get your mojo back. X

Back