• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Keep going...

Hi all,

I decided to start LT after being told about by a friend. I got weighed on Weds 28th May & picked up my supply.

My 1st day was Sat 31st May, that went ok, day 2:( was the hardest for me & to get through it I looked through this forum...it REALLY helped me. Day 3 was ok and by day 4 it was fine. Thats why I decided to join up and post something of my own.

I returned to the chemist on Weds 4th June to get the next weeks supply and get weighed. I was dreaded being put off if I'd not lost any considering I'd only been on LT for 4 days.

I was more than pleased when I'd lost 6 1/2 pound :D

Even though I am a LT virgin, I would give the following tips:
1. Get the water down you, it stops you feeling hungry.
2. Have your LT pack at regular intervals and drink a glass of water beforehand.
3. Keep yourself busy & watch the weight come off.

I cant remember who has said that they are only having strawberry flavour, I'd advise you to try the vanilla, its quite nice.

Good luck everyone. I'll re-post my weigh-in on Weds. :p

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

missyd

Gold Member
thats great cass well done

this site really does keep you motivated and seeing the weight come off to of course x

nictastic

Says it as it is!!!
welcome cass and well done on the weight loss xxx Onwards and downwards (weight wise) from here xxx

Good loss and welcome Cass

Bindi

Silver Member
Well done cass, welcome to this brilliant forum

Sara4

Gold Member
Welcome Hun! This site is great for passing the time!

Well done Cass, that's a great start and you are over the worst now.

Good luck.

How much are you hoping to lose in total?

x