Keep me off ebay!

judimac

Mad old Bat with Attitude
OK so for YEARS I have avoided buying clothes! Nothing looked nice and I got what fitted! Now I can fit in any 16 and look ok (by that I mean more than halfway decent!) I have taken a healthy interest in clothing again. SO,,,,, now I am getting a whole new wardrobe! Monsoon , Per Una! No less! At very little money! But please can you stop me? I'm going to drop another dress size and I need to stop spending! :rolleyes:

Believe me STOP SPENDING. When i went down to 16 from 18 I was thrilled and bought loads. Now they are loooking too big also. Shame you live so far away, I could have popped them round to you lolxx

Huney I am SO thriled to be in the land of the living again! I never spend over £5 with postage, mostly only £3.00! It's such a wonderful feeling to be interested in clothes again!

Buy a size down hun, then not only will it be an investment but also something to aim for...:D

lol sorry cant help, I have the same addiction to ebay.:eek:

xx

I've never used Ebay - are the items secondhand (or pre-loved, as I prefer!)? If so, what about charity shops? You can try things on, and if a bit tight you KNOW you'll soon get into them! Just think, size 14!!!

Congratulations on all the weight loss Judi - shopping for clothes can be such fun now, even if it is addictive!!!

Hi Judi

If you enjoy spending on it (as I do) then when you reach the 14 you can sell your 16's on it and what you make goes to your next set of smaller clothes.

Just stop buying 16's now and buy 14's. What a lovely feeling that must be (can't wait)

Sue

Hi Judi

So glad it is all going so well. smaller clothes is one of the best markers for me that things are going in the right direction.

I think that buyuing 14's is a good suggestion cause you will be there in no time and those new 16's will then not fit.

You could make a wish list (with sizes) and get your friends and relies to buy stuff for you for Christmas!

I've never used Ebay - are the items secondhand (or pre-loved, as I prefer!)? If so, what about charity shops? You can try things on, and if a bit tight you KNOW you'll soon get into them! Just think, size 14!!!

Loads of the stuff on ebay is brand new... you can get some real bargains on it :)

Maybe we should start an ebayoholics group here ;)

Dont worry about it just think before we were slimmers we probably spent way over £3 on junk food (well I know I did) its nice to treat yourself you deserve it.

Last edited:
Thanks Judi for reminding me about ebay (not lol) Just won 100% wool long cardigan !!!!

Ebay is evil! in the store a regular pair of pants my size is $55 !! on ebay they are $15-$20 and I can get light fabric pants for around $2-$8 a pop and in bright colors!

I am a 100% ebay addict :) besides my bright shirts which walmart sells I buy almost 100% of my clothing off ebay. I could never afford to shop "in the real world" at my current size!

One of my primary goals is to be able to lose enough weight to walk into ANY normal clothing store see something I like and KNOW my size will be on that rack :)

Back