Step 1 Sole Source + Keeping motivated...food ideas welcome!

ktandspen

Hi all day 12 9 lb lost, I have 2/3 stone to lose but have decided I cannot live a life without vegetables so have moved up to SS+ and its making a massive difference to my mood already!' I wondered if anyone had any good "recipes" for my evening meal, it's not a lot of ingredients to get very creative with but anything is more exciting than cucumber and chicken? Also It's my TOM and am feeling really really snakish, if I go over my 80g of veg/salad but stick to just veg that would that be ok? Have really enjoyed lambs lettuce with hot chicken stock poured over, don't ask me why but its really satisfying!!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hiya, I'm doing the 810 plan but I'm sure you can eat the following - sprouts, cauliflower, broccoli, and celery, all in a pan with boiling water and spices to your taste - I have hot curry powder, chilli, cumin and pepper with the veg stock drink - let the water reduce down til there is none left and voila, veg curry.

I have chicken in with mine too but not sure how much meat you can have. I also imagine you can only have a couple of each vegetable. Spicy sprouts are a revelation. Obviously as long as you like sprouts :)

Back