Kel & Lou's Weight Loss Thread, Please Join In :-)

Hiya All, :D

Well I lost 4lb this week, Whoop Whoop..

I'm chuffed to bits, so I am at my half way mark 21lbs lost 21lb to go..

xx

Fantastic loss this week Kelly - no wonder you are chuffed - halfway there too!:D:D:D

Good luck for another fantastic one next week:)

Hiya All, :D

Well I lost 4lb this week, Whoop Whoop..

I'm chuffed to bits, so I am at my half way mark 21lbs lost 21lb to go..

xx

Thats brilliant Kel, you must be so pleased with yourself. Keep up the good work!!!

Well, hello everyone, long time no type for me. Had a horrendous few days at work so not been able to get on here. Went to WW on Thurday and had my first WI, I now have 12.5lb to go. First week not going great as had a meal out Sat night with loads of booze, BBQ on Sunday. It went a bit pear shaped last night too as was feeling very emotional, but back on track with my fruit and bagel for lunch. Beef casserole and veggies tonight. Not very hopeful of losing anything this week after the weekend, but hopefully I can get back into the swing of 3 proper meals a day. Sorry for talking about food on here for all the SS'ers. Still managing to get at least 1.5l water down me (except weekends where I still find it a problem). Hope you are all being good, and the weather is motivating you to stick with it.

Hello Girls:)

Its gone very quiet on here so I just wanted to say that I hope you are all doing well and that the scales are moving down for you:D

Take care

Hiya Gorgeous People,

Havent been on here for a while, I have been off CD for just over a week as I have had a Night out planned for weeks which happened last night, Oohh the taste of vodka was so good, lol..

To be honest though it has been a excuse to eat, which I know I shouldnt off.. :mad:
So back to CD tomorrow & I so need to get back to being good & not cheating..

So Will hopefully be on loads for support tomorrow, My night out was fab, loved it, but its over with, bring on tomorrow..

I reckon I have put on at least 5lb though.

NOT GOOD!!

XX

Back