Kele's Weight loss Journey!

Kele

I every1!
Thought I'd do my own little diary as it helped me reading all of your great diary's so hopefully I can help others! :)
I started this week on Monday doing Exante T/S and 2 days W/S, it's Now Saturday and I weighed in this morning with an amazing 11lb loss after just 5 days!!! :-D
I have done Exante before and lost 2 stone but stopped way too early and put it back on over the last 5 months! This time I'm determine to finish my journey and see it to the end however long it takes! But as I plan in doing it long term I know I'm just gunna get bored of shakes 3 times a day every day! I don't like the bars or soups! So after alot of research I've decided to switch to Slim and Save as the choice of meals is far greater than just 4 shake flavours!
My sample pack arrived yesterday, so just switched over and started it this morning.
I had the Choc Truffa bar this morning and omg it was A-maze-ing!! Mmm!
Then had the Mushroom soup which I didn't like, loved my caramel shake! And had Chilli for tea with mashed up cauliflower (pretended it was rice! Was quite nice :)
So day 1 has been quite successful so far on S&S! :)
Can't wait to try more different 1s tomorrow! Wonder if I can loose a couple more pounds by Monday's official 1st week weigh in?!
I'll let u know!
Kele x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi hun welcome to s&s! Well done on ur loss so far, how u gettin on? Xx

Welcome hun,

Hows it going??

Oo I love the spicy spag bol :) Fantastic loss :)

Hi ladies and thank you!

It seems to be going well, i still had lost 11lbs on my first weeks weigh in, which i know is good but the scales seemed to have froze for a few days which was annoying!
I weighed this morning (being Weds) and i had lost another 2lbs so 13 in total so far in 9 days! Not bad! :)
I am enjoying the diet alot more than Exante so far, love some things but not so keen on others, favourites are Spicy Spag too Rebekah was lush with some lettuce and cucumber!
Also love porridge and oatmeal, cottage pie and Choc, Straw, Banana and Caramel shakes, not as thick as exante shakes but alot tastier, yumm! Hated the soups though wont be ordering those in my bumper pack!

How are you both getting on??

Kele x

Hey Kele

welcome, sounds like you really have your game face on!!
Glad to hear your reviews of the products, the only exante shake i liked was the banana, i couldnt stomach the bars or soup...!

PrettyPaula said:
Hey Kele

welcome, sounds like you really have your game face on!!
Glad to hear your reviews of the products, the only exante shake i liked was the banana, i couldnt stomach the bars or soup...!

Thanks Prettypaula!

Yea I'm so determine this time to loose the weight once and for all! Exante was do-able but S&S has been so much easier do far!
How are you getting on?
Kele x

Sent from my iPhone using Minimins

Thanks Prettypaula!

Yea I'm so determine this time to loose the weight once and for all! Exante was do-able but S&S has been so much easier do far!
How are you getting on?
Kele x

Sent from my iPhone using Minimins

Wit Woo! look at your avatar! beautiful!

i start monday (long story, its my birthday this weekend and people have organised a party and two meals out!)

i cannot wait... !!

Well done keele great lost. I think having the meal and 200g veg just helps a lot and makes u feel normal rather than shakes all the time :)

Good luck :*

Great work :)

Mmm The shakes are really nice, I use less water, but they go down really easy, lovely and smooth too :)

I am starting next wednesday, got a huge law exam so decided to start then, only just got the all clear from doc..really cant wait!!

Its nice to have veg with the meal packs, makes all the difference :)

X

PrettyPaula said:
Wit Woo! look at your avatar! beautiful!

i start monday (long story, its my birthday this weekend and people have organised a party and two meals out!)

i cannot wait... !!

Thank you Paula! :)

Yes really enjoy your self this weekend and make the most of it, and then u will be more than ready to start Monday!

Happy Birthday for the weekend and Good Luck for Monday! :)
X

"Nothing Tastes As Good As Skinny Feels!"

Twiowl said:
Well done keele great lost. I think having the meal and 200g veg just helps a lot and makes u feel normal rather than shakes all the time :)

Good luck :*

Thank you! Yes I agree it defiantly helps, feels more like having a meal rather than a drink for tea!
Goo luck on your journey too! :)

RebekahR said:
Great work :)

Mmm The shakes are really nice, I use less water, but they go down really easy, lovely and smooth too :)

I am starting next wednesday, got a huge law exam so decided to start then, only just got the all clear from doc..really cant wait!!

Its nice to have veg with the meal packs, makes all the difference :)

X

Hiya,
Yea it really does make all the difference just being able to have some salad or veg! At 1st I felt like I was being naughty and cheating! And when I ate a bar, I thought surely I can't loose the same weight eating this! But I am! :)

Good luck for your exam and good luck for when u start on Weds! :)
X

Ok so I had a sneaky weigh in this Morning..... (I really need to get out of this habit and just stick to once a week!) anyway I'd lost another 1lb which has taken me to my 1st STONE lost!! :-D and the best part is it's only took me 10 days to loose!
This diet really is great!
I would like to loose another Stone by the 12th of may if I can as I have a wedding to go to and want to feel comfortable in my new dress!
Then after that I'm aiming for another 2 stone before 20th June for my holidays! 3 weeks in Sunny Spain, I can't wait! :-D
I know I might be being a bit optimistic to aim for a total of 4 stone by then End of June but hey, a girl can try! 1 Down so far and 3 to go!!
X

Well done on ur loss go far hun that's brill! U sound like ur really determined and liking the diet and that will get u far :D
Have a great day xx

That's fab loss, keep it up and you'll def hit your target for may!

I had no energy this noting, literally couldn't open my eyes, good job I'm working from home this morning, but still had to take dd to school!!

Had porridge this am which was really nice and just the right amount of sweet for me, kinda thinking the sweet one will be too sweet then!

Had hazelnut shake in a coffee which was okay, need to drink a gallon of water to bump up my energy

7 lost : 60 to goal

Thanks Ladies! :)
Yes I'm really enjoying the diet so far Stef! Much better than Exante. Had a hazelnut shake this morning too, and omg I thought it was lush! It reminded me off a Kinder Bueno Choc bar and I love those! Ive just ordered my big pack tho and didn't order any of those as I didn't think I'd like it so I will have to wait until next month for another now :(
My delivery arrived 2day and I tried the new Milk Choc Truffa bar, it was so yummy, didn't feel like a diet bar at all! Tasted like Choc fudge brownie! Made me want another tho :-/
I made an omelette for lunch 2day instead of a pack, used 2 eggs, splash of skimmed milk, 3 mushrooms, a little bit of cubed courgette, salt, pepper, sprinkle of Chilli Powder and some dried sage....and it was so tasty! Sounds weird with the sage but it went really well, will have that again!

Hope your feeling much better now Fizzyfluff? I hate it when I wake up feeling like that :( I normally have a cup of tea, with a fizzy water or coke zero to wake me up then just keep drinking water, some days it just doesn't work tho and I feel rubbish all day!
I'm still experiencing itchy skin and it's driving me mad! Especially at the top of my legs! Hope it goes soon!
Xxx

hun that is awesome, well done!! how incredible!!!! x

Mmmmm, so much for working from home, lay about all day watching crap tv! Going to end up doing work over the wknd now bah!

I put in my big order earlier too, so bring it on!!

Had chili for dinner stuffed into a pepper and a breast of chicken- stuffed now tho

7 lost : 60 to goal

Back