Total Solution Kelly Linton's Daily Diary ...

KellyLinton

Determined to succeed ...
I guess this will become my daily record of struggles, successes and 'little wins'. I'm sure I'll need to revisit it to often when I need to understand how I felt and hopefully how I coped with a situation. If it inspires others - that would be good too.

I sure I'm not alone when I say that many of us know that we really ought to loose weight but there becomes a time where our heart, desire and [disgust in my case!] all come to a head and you finally START.

My start day was Friday 22nd June 2012

Day One to Three achieved at 100% with not too many difficulties.

Today is Day Four - I really struggled this afternoon, was in a supermarket and was so close to buying something [protein I have to say - but I question if it would have stopped there if I had taken that fist step!] BUT I didn't and I'm now home and SO PLEEEEESED that I didn't - Just got to get through tonight and onto another new day tomorrow!!!

Good Luck all ....

Amazing to have finished day 4 hun.... such a sense of achievment isnt is xx

Well done on completing day 4!! You will find you are stronger than u think ;) I am please with myself everyday am 100 % :) only on day 6 today!! Think strong and we will get to goal :)
xx

Couldn't agree more, I am starting again today and have decided to take it a day at a time, think it's a bit less daunting!! LOL Keep going girls your all doing fab xx

On Thank you guys ... :flowers:
It really helps to have so many routing for each other - Lets get there together ....
:bighug:

So here we are again ...

Day 5 was yesterday - did really well, woke up feeling good and sailed through to about 5pm without any effort. I think at that stage I could have felt hungry if I thought about it too much - so decided not too! Had a Exante bar and another drink and felt great.

Today is Day 6. Got up early and thought as it was fairly nice [as in not raining!] I'd paint a small wooded bridge I have in my garden, been meaning to do it for a couple of weeks now but these things take time to get around to! Succeeded so, being on a roll, decided to do my yearly application of decking oil to the deck. RESULT, it was lunch time, I felt fine AND I'd achieved!

Had a shake for lunch and now having a bit of a catch up whilst watching [or perhaps that should be listening to] Wimbledon on the television.

Great to read how well everyone is getting on and how determined we all are.

Thanks for your support - lets keep on being Little Angels ...
:innocent0002:

Good afternoon, welcome and good luck on your Exante journey Kelly. :hug99: xx

Sounds like you've had a busy and productive day so far!

Well today is the beginning of DAY 11 so I'll quickly say that
Days 7 - 10 have been completed at 100% TS [Total Solution!]

I am chuffed to bits that I've managed this but I will share with you my struggle last evening. I soooooo wanted to eat something last night - I did feel a little hungry but some cold chicken in my fridge keep calling to me. I managed to resist but it was hard. I know it would have been protein and 'a little' would probably not have hurt BUT [ and here's the big one] I just couldn't trust myself to just stop at a little so I really dug deep and decided not to have any!

Polish my halo girls ...
:angel: Just proves to me I CAN do this and must keep on trugging ...

Good afternoon Kelly, consider your Halo well and truly polished! Loving your determination and positivity, well done! :hug99: xx

Thanks Giggles! :553:

Polish at the ready - is your halo in need of a polish today!!! You are doing so well and only a few pounds to get to your target. Well done!

DAY 12 - Another Onecompleted at 100% TS Yesssssss ...... !!! :wavey:

Oh goodness, I soooooo wish I hadn't noticed this is
Day 13 for me [well not until it's bed time and I've been 100%TS all day !!!]

Did notice this morning that my BMI is down to 35 :) so ... I'll be changing the 'obese category' I'm in within the next couple of days. [Oh, I so love that word ...NOT!] You know, you get the 30-35 'just obese', 35-40 'very' obese, and the 40+ as 'about to drop of this mortal earth' obese! Small victories I know but a girl needs encouragement. Can't wait to get below the 30 and 'JUST' be overweight!!!

Bit tired today - probably due to lifestyle as much as the diet, so going to be kind to myself today and not rush around so much.

Let's hope I'm checking in tonight saying I've been 100% TS today...

Have a good one guys!
:innocent0002:

Hey Kelly,
You are doing very well!! I knw the feeling when at the end of the day I think, I have done it!! Done another 100% day!!
You are gonna make it! I am just one day ahead of you and I Am finally starting to feel like I can get to goal :)
All the best to u xxx

Thanks Naz, You are doing amazingly... :innocent0002:

I know, when you have a large amount of lbs and Kgs to loose, the task feels so daunting !! Yes let's show them all we can do it !
:grouphugg:

Thanks Naz, You are doing amazingly... :innocent0002:

I know, when you have a large amount of lbs and Kgs to loose, the task feels so daunting !! Yes let's show them all we can do it !
:grouphugg:

Thanks Kellyyy :hug99:

I am trying not to think too far ahead (other than what new clothes am gonna get hehe) ...the closer I get to my mini goals , the happier I am getting and more motivated!! Yessss We CAN do it !!!
xxx

Well, must report that I did make it through Day 13 at 100%TS.

Today is the end of Day 14, again at 100%TS so looking forward to the official week 2 weigh in tomorrow.

Still have to pinch myself to believe I'm doing this and I'm doing it properly !!! Bit tired today so going to have a nice long drink and turn in for the night.
:zz:

:wavey:Good luck all - Lets just keep racking the days up - 'cause that way we'll keep getting smaller ... YES !

Well today is Day 15 and also my Week 2 Weigh-in. I lost an additional 3lb this last week so an relatively happy with that.

I was trying to work out why I felt a little disappointed in that and I think it has something to do with the 'you can expect to loose an average of 4lb a week' statement - which of course I have [an average of 6lb a week!] but somehow, when you KNOW you have been 100%TS and you could have done nothing more - you actually WANT to see the scales 4 lb less than last week !!!
:scale:

I had a long day at work yesterday [11hours] and am back again today, so will look after myself and take it steady.

I will not let this disappointment derail my efforts ... I will not let this disappointment derail my efforts ... I will not let this disappointment derail my efforts ... I will not let this disappointment derail my efforts ... I will not let this disappointment derail my efforts ... I will not let this disappointment derail my efforts ... I will not let this disappointment derail my efforts ...I will not let this disappointment derail my efforts ... I will not let this disappointment derail my efforts ... I will not let this disappointment derail my efforts ... I will not let this disappointment derail my efforts ... I will not let this disappointment derail my efforts ... I will not let this disappointment derail my efforts ... I will not let this disappointment derail my efforts ... I will not let this disappointment derail my efforts ... I will not let this disappointment derail my efforts ... I will not let this disappointment derail my efforts ... I will not let this disappointment derail my efforts ... I will not let this disappointment derail my efforts ... I will not let this disappointment derail my efforts ... I will not let this disappointment derail my efforts ... :giggle:

Good afternoon Kelly, I think 3lbs is a fab weight loss! :woohoo: Well done :hug99: xx

:booboo: Bother, bother, bother ... had a bit of a blip last evening - feel all my hard work is unravelling.... Stupid, stupid me !!!

Back