Kelly's more procrastination!

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Diaries' started by kd84uk, 8 October 2011 Social URL.

1. kd84uk

kd84uk New Member

Weight Watchers

Just to say hello, my name is Kelly and I am a chocoaholic! I have been having a nosey on mini mins for sometime now, but decided it was about time I registered properly!

Firstly, thanks for clicking on my diary! :thankyou:

This is going to be the details of my journey to get the bikini body I have been complaining for years that I do not have!
    I have previously been a member of Rosemary Conley, Slimming World, Weight Watchers and never really worked hard on any of the plans... So its time to change, I will be graduating in 2012 and so I want to look as good as I can on those graduation photos this time next year!

I am reverting back to my Weight Watchers Discover Plan, as I have issues with portion control more than anything and really tending to over eat on the Slimming World plan.

My aims:

To lose 2.5 stone in 12 months with measurements and weigh in to be completed on a Saturday morning.

To use the gym membership I am currently paying for and not using, a minimum of 3 times a week!

To update my diary at least twice a week (hopefully more) to maintain my focus and to ensure I am sticking to my plan!

Off to get myself all clued back up on the Discover Plan:read:
    Wish me luck! :cross:
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. RainbowRose

RainbowRose Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    Healthy eating and willpower!
    hello and welcome :)

wishing you a mountain of good luck, you'll get lots of friendly support and advice on here, keep posting and keep focused!!! :)
  4. Princess-Jader

Princess-Jader Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming world
    I just wanted to wish you luck on your weight loss journey :)

Sounds like you have a good plan of action put into place already and do keep us updated :D
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.