Kellys Diary

X Kelly X

Silver Member
Ok, first day here it goes. I'm starting on a DD.

B: s&s shake - 150 cals
L: s&s spaghetti - 150 cals
D: chicken salad- 250 cals

This is the aim anyway. Will be upping my water too!

Welcome Kelly - have a good DD. They can be tough at first - like most plans. Keep busy, keep drinking and keep posting :) Good luck x

Good luck, just keep telling yourself you can eat tomorrow, you will be fine and I promise the DD's get easier x

Welcome Kelly and good luck with the DD x

Hi thank you for the welcomes! I went to my sw class tonight for my weigh in and lost 3 lbs so that's a good start ! I have no lost 3st 2.5 lb so far.

Tomorrow 's meals are all planned out. :)

Well done you, bet you are looking forward to tomorrow now x

Enjoy your UP day today x

Ok I think I've messed up! My scales say I've put on 1.5lb since last week weigh in !
On tues I did DD, Wed I did INT DAY, Thur- UP Day, fri was meant to be a DD but went to an UP day. I've got 3 days to get a loss now. Today planned is going to be a INT day so I've had a shake for breakfast, I will have a s&s meal pack for lunch and I'm being treated to dinner tonight at a steak house. Tomorrow I'm planning a DD. shake for breakfast meal pack for lunch and a piece of chicken and veg for dinner. Monday is my weigh in day this week for sw class instead of the tues which is annoying as I've lost a day!

Don't panic Kelly! I had lost 3lb yesterday after my DD on Thurday but have put 1lb back on this morning after my UD yesterday. Make sure you weigh after your DD.

I'm sure some of our longer term JUDDD friends will explain better - this is only my 2nd week - but believe in it. Be strict on your DDs and I believe you will see results.

X

See if you can look online or on my fitness pal to get the calories for your meal out too - I found that helped me make better choices on Wednesday when I was trying a ID x

Hi thank you for your reply. Was thinking of having steak and jacket potato tonight for dinner. Do u think that'll be ok? I have mfp on an app so I'll have a look. I'm just off to the gym for 45 mins! :) I'm also wearing my secret weapon to losing inches and pounds when you work out. My zaggora 'hot' pants! :)

Ok I think I've messed up! My scales say I've put on 1.5lb since last week weigh in !
On tues I did DD, Wed I did INT DAY, Thur- UP Day, fri was meant to be a DD but went to an UP day. I've got 3 days to get a loss now. Today planned is going to be a INT day so I've had a shake for breakfast, I will have a s&s meal pack for lunch and I'm being treated to dinner tonight at a steak house. Tomorrow I'm planning a DD. shake for breakfast meal pack for lunch and a piece of chicken and veg for dinner. Monday is my weigh in day this week for sw class instead of the tues which is annoying as I've lost a day!

Hi hun you have not messed up at all. Thats whats great about JUDDD. You can make up any damage that has been done. You will have that loss. Just keep going. Best of luck and have a great day.

Linda x

Thank you. Have done 30 minutes of the gym. Now having lunch which is a s&s meal pack of macaroni cheese. Feeling ok ish bit hungry lol. Got a Pepsi max to see me through!

image-1655902481.jpg

Lol it doesn't look great but tastes nice!

Have decided to weigh in on wed and not Monday this week to give me extra time as I'm
Convinced I've put on weight! Although I didn't do myself any favours for dinner. Had 3 course meal! Starter tomato and lentil soup with bread and butter, main was steak jacket potato and salad, dessert, white choc mousse and shortbread :-s gym time tomorrow for sure!

Hi Kelly!

Welcome to the wonderful world of JUDDD!!!!

Just here to follow I hope you don't mind!!

Ruth
X

Hi thank you! Have decided to start a fresh tomorrow lol. Completely messed up. I've cancelled my official weigh in at sw class tomorrow as I no I've out weight on. Tomorrow is an up day with lot of exercise maybe start 30 day shred, then hopefully go from there! :) wish me luck! I think I may need it lol

You will be fine, have a good UP day and remember a DD only lasts a Day, you can do a day at a time and it does get easier promise ;)

Back