Kelstars weekly weigh in -am i thin yet?

Kelstar

Weight loss to date
WW 2011 - 21lbs

Exante 10th jan 2012
Week 1 -12lbs
Week 2 -4lbs
Week 3 no weigh in
Week 4 - 5

Slim and save
Week 5 - 3lbs

This week

Week 6 -4lbs. Total 49lbs

Finally have reached 3 1/2 stone! Yeah

Well done...you'll be at goal in no time at all.

ahhhhh am fuming. week 7 -0.5lb.

0.5! really! I know it is still a loss but when you are eating so few calories it is soooo disapointing. Think this i will teach me I had been a bit casual and had some low carb extras. I thought as long as I was under 800 cals it woudlnt really matter- well apparently it does! Just angry at myself for wasting a week but onwards just need to stay focused. this is maybe lesson I needed to stick to the diet.

Kelstar said:
ahhhhh am fuming. week 7 -0.5lb.

0.5! really! I know it is still a loss but when you are eating so few calories it is soooo disapointing. Think this i will teach me I had been a bit casual and had some low carb extras. I thought as long as I was under 800 cals it woudlnt really matter- well apparently it does! Just angry at myself for wasting a week but onwards just need to stay focused. this is maybe lesson I needed to stick to the diet.

That happened to me on lipotrim, I would eat nuts now and again or some tuna and chicken, my losses started to slow down, ive learned from that mistake x

hoorah thsi morning I am 256lbs. I am writing off yesterday as a blip and taking today as my weigh in.

so take 2

week 7 -3lbs Total 52lbs yeah!

Never been so happy to see 3lb loss in my life. Onwards and downwards.

ahh nice one hun!!!, i stayed the same from thursday to sunday and just had a sneeky weigh in and lost 2lb in two days already!! i think ure body goes through little phases, good loss anyways hun xx

week 8 weigh in -4lbs
total loss 56lbs 4st horrah!

this feels like a hugh milestone. I am so relived as I was beginning to get a bit dispondent. This will definately keep me motivated.

Wow! 4s in 8 weeks is amazing. You must feel over the moon!!!

thanks aslan and peopsie.

though its not quite as good as 4st in 8 weeks peopsie. Its only 2.5 stone in 8 weeks the rest (21lbs) was lost arduously slowly last year on weight watchers. I just couldnt resist a badge for the sull 4 stone even though not all lost on slim and save. sorry for any confusion.:)

Absolutely brilliant, even though you were fuming at your little weight loss one week ago. I had a little weight loss but it is all loss. Fantastic results am so impressed

well done hun, thats fantastic.
x

week 9 weigh in

-4lbs. total 60lbs/4st 4lbs

weighed in early on friday as we were away for the weekend - off plan. so very pleased at a 4lb loss in 3 days last week. will not weigh in until next tue now so hopefully I will have a loss by then. looked at scales this morn and really shouldnt have - very depressing but hopefully will all sort itself out in time for next weigh in and then doesnt really count!

How strange we have followed a similar pattern these past two weigh ins - having a great loss is the best feeling in the world. Well done on you fantastic achievements - lift a glass of water to next week.
Julia

week 10 weigh in

week 10 -2lbs total 4st 6lbs/62lbs

not brilliant but ok considering I was off plan for the weekend away and was 11lbs heavier when i came back. so really have re-lost 11lbs plus this 2lbs.

scary how quickly the weight goes on again just reinforces how important maintenance is. though I have a long way to go before I have to worry about that.

I have a planned break for a few days at easter and then that is me knuckling down until june when I have a weekend away, and my sisters hen weekend - that month will be tough.

well done on your loss, see how it comes off -but a great warning about it going on. Into another week we go loads of good luck to you xx

well done hun, i had the weekend off a couple of weeks ago put on loads. It's mainly water though and quite easy to shift if you get straight back on it ( like you obviously did!). You're doing great x

week 11 weigh in -1.5lbs boo. v disappointed 63.5lbs
week 12weigh in -5lbs horrah! am elated 68.5lbs/4st 12.5

so close to 5 stone I want to be there now *stomps feet*

Have just read through your diary in here-wow! Well done on your weightloss so far! I am looig at starting s&s next week and have atleast 8stone to lose! x

Back