Kenshins Journal

kenshin112

Gotta Make A Change
Well what can i possibly say but this is it im here, all the hard work has paid off, but now the real test begins thats for sure. First of all i have to accept the new me and the changes that have come of me over the past couple or so months.

Rtm Day Uno (1)
09/10/2009

Well its here the day the moment it was there in front of me, the moment i would pick up a knife and fork and have my very first bite of real food. but before we get to that, ill tell you how the day started, well let me see i woke up, went to the bathroom brushed my shiny colgate teeth ;) gotta have a nice smile. than i went downstairs and rotated the nescafe gold blend coffee lid 360 degrees anti-clockwise, the water was on boil, i measured a spoon of coffee and put it in my big brown mug. than came the water and sweetner, i tell you i love black coffee :) so i sat down at the table drinking my coffee reading the sun :), than around 11am i had half my peanut bar, damn that is too damn good i love it, why couldnt shops sell it :( i wonder, anyway than around 2-3pm i was going through my clothes and a eek came out, nothing would fit, everything was falling off i was ecstatic, so i done abit of clearing wardrobe space :) than come around 6pm i had my half vanilla shake with coffee mmmmmmm damn delicious, around 6.30pm i was off to a pre-wedding party, it was a lovely set up i was amazed, a massive 100foot marquee in the garden, it was lovely, so sat at the table drinking my h2o :) the starters came out, it smelt delicious, but i knew once i get home im having my first meal, so around 8pm i left.

okay now i was dreading this moment i opened the fridge door :) got my chicken fillet out and cut it in half, put it in the grill, after it was cooked put a little pepper over it, i got my knife and fork, and sparkling water at the ready, took a sip of the water, and went in took a small piece of the chicken and oh my godness it was delicious, it took me around 30-40 minutes to eat both halfs of the chicken, by that time it was almost 9pm, but my godness the chicken was so tender and nice :) than around 9.30 i used up the rest of my vanilla pack and made custard and with the remaining choc pack made a muffin it was divine, and sprinkled the remainder of the bar over the muffin :) beautiful i tell you :)

so there it is my first day on RTM and my godness it was nerve-wreaking, epic and emotional

Black coffee

Brekkie
Half Peanut Bar

Drink
Half Vanilla shake

Dinner
Chicken sprinkled with pepper lovelyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Dessert
remainder vanilla pack made into custard put on top of choc pack that was made into a muffin with peanut bar sprinkled on top

I'm
waiting for my damn llc
to process them
for me :)

well done ken- good start!
daisy x

Day Dos (2)

Well Today was pretty much the same as yesterday ie waking up with a black coffee and reading the sun :) i must say what is all the fuss about the nasa satellite going to the moon? around 2pm i had 3/4 of my peanut bar, saved 1/4 to sprinkle on my late night shake :) around 6pm i had the main meal of the day
which consisted of salmon bought from morrisons :) ive never had it in my life and the colour put me up but i must say it was delightful, i put it in a pre heated oven to let it cook well, i ate slowly enjoying each bite, putting my knife and fork down as i was eating very very slow indeed, i could go in the guiness book of records, as the worlds slowest eater took me around 1hr to eat the salmon, but it was delish, i had some tabasco with it :) was lovely, and around 9pm i had my chocnilla shake was beautiful with the 1/4 peanut bar sprinkled on top
all in all 2nd day was very good indeed

tomorrow im thinking cottage cheese and as i can add some salads i was thinking cottage cheese as a dip with some celery oh well we shall see what this boy has planned for tomorrow :)

Hey Ken

What a fab journal!!! Loved reading it on the train on the way home. Your choices sound fab, and trust me it only gets more exciting as the days progress. Not only will you get the clothes shopping bug, but also the food shopping bug. But in a really good way, I so enjoy buying healthily now. I always used to stand at the tills and try and guesstimate things about the person ahead of me, by looking at what they put in their trolley!! Now I wonder if people look at me and think ooh there is someone healthy!! Instead of my pre LL junk food extravaganza and full fat packed trolley, it is now full of fruit and veg and lovely salmon and things!! Now my amateur budding chef friend, pop up some pics of your good self!! We are dying to have a peek!!

Jez
xx

i will do i will do
yeah my trolley consisted of salmon, chicken, tuna, celery, lettuce, peppers, quark, cottage cheese and jelly :)

Under 25 (",)

Lol you certainly don't give away much :) Good for you on getting this sorted so young, I wish I had known about it years earlier, could have saved myself so much unhappiness.

Jez
xx

I've always said sort problems young than as you grow
old you'll
have less of a struggle :) with whatever you do

Day Tres (3)

Well today day started off as usual
with a black coffee, but wasnt reading the sun, opted for FHM ;) haha, and around 10am i left my house for a wedding, all in all a lovely day bride and groom looked so good together god bless them, had my peanut bar while i was there lovely jubbly with a glass of h2o ;) i was living dangerously i put a piece of ICE in :O lol, got home around 6 and got out my lettuce leaves and a tuna can, and made a lettuce tuna sandwich minus the bread, i put tuna in 2 leafs of lettuce and it was scrumcious loved every minute, took slightly less time to eat around 30 minutes :) but it was lovely something i wouldnt have eaten back when, and around 2 minutes ago i had a hot vanilla shake absolutley gorgeous tasted beautiful, and tonight having a hot choc :) all in all RTM is going fantastic, and eating healthy aint bad :) not bad at all, tonight im chillaxing :)

Sounds good Ken. You have not mentioned how much you lost or are you keeping that card close to your chest too? ;)

Kat xx

Haha keeping that card close to my chest just for now :)

Entirely your choice Ken :)

and also just waiting on LLC to provide my before and after pics so i can show people that if they put there head in the right place they can make it work

Look forward to seeing them Ken ;)

Kat xx

Welcome to the club Ken. Enjoy !

thank you :)

Back