Kenwood prospero

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by Kia-Ora, 12 September 2011 Social URL.

1. Kia-Ora

Kia-Ora Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(4.15%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW/WW
    Got my new kenwood prospero & am all excited :) What's a sweet, quick & easy treat I could knock up this evening? Usually do the half Syn roulade or cake but fancy something a bit different??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    sw kfc if you got the attachments. I love my prospero-use it most days for sw stuff.

4. louisedan

louisedan Gold Member

Diet:
    slimming world
    found this on Slimming eats

Squidgy Chocolate Cake
    Slimming Eats Recipe
    Serves 4
    Extra Easy – 3.5 syns per serving or 2.5 syns when not using the sugar
    Green – 3.5 syns per serving or 2.5 syns when not using the sugar
    Original – 3.5 syns per serving or 2.5 syns when not using the sugar
    Ingredients
    6 large eggs separated
    2/3 cup (150ml of a measuring jug) of Splenda *
    4 teaspoons of sugar (4 syns) - optional, but I find it really improves the flavour
    2 oz of cocoa powder (be sure to use real cocoa powder and not drinking chocolate etc) (9 syns)
    1 teaspoon of vanilla essence
    Frylight or Pam spray
    * NOTE- I advise using Splenda or another sucralose based sweetener suitable for baking. Avoid any aspartame based sweeteners as they don’t heat well and will leave a bitter taste.
    Method
    Preheat oven to 180c or 350f, spray a oven proof cake tin or loaf tin with Frylight or Pam Spray
    Whisk the egg whites to the soft peak stage and set aside.
    Place the egg yolks in another mixing bowl. Add the splenda and vanilla essence and whisk until smooth.
    Add the cocoa powder into the egg yolk mixture and mix until smooth. If it starts to get too stiff, add a little of the egg white mixture.
    Carefully fold the egg whites into the chocolate mixture with a metal spoon, the mixture should be an even milky chocolate colour with little flecks of dark chocolate.
    Pour the mixture into a standard cake/loaf tin.
    Bake the cake for approx 25 minutes until springy. Remove it from the oven but leave it in the cake tin to cool.
    The cake is lovely served with some fresh light cream and fruit or one of the following toppings
    Topping 1 (Optional) – 8 syns
    4 level tablespoons of light cream cheese
    1 teaspoon of cocoa powder
    sweetener (2 level teaspoons)
    Topping 2 (Optional) - Syn Free (1 teaspoon of cocoa powder is only 0.5 syns, so divided into portions makes the syns negligible)
    4 level tablespoons of Quark
    1 teaspoon of cocoa powder
    sweetener (2 level teaspoons)

This recipe can also be halved to make a smaller serving of cake. Syns will still be the same per serving, but it will serve 2 people instead of 4.

5. Kia-Ora

Kia-Ora Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st13lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.5lb(4.15%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW/WW
    Oh wow thanks! Will defo try this :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.