Kerry Low Low Spreadable cheese...

slayervixen82

Why hadn't I tried this before today? It's gorgeous I had the pepper one mixed through pasta today and it was just dreamy.

What do you use it for? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.:)

Love love love Low Low spread. My favourite is the red pepper and chilli flavour.

I also use it in pasta! To top ryvitas / finn crisp for a yummy lunch. I use the plain one to make a chicken parmo (top a breaded chicken breast) or the cheese sauce for lasagne. You can heat up the cracked black pepper one and pour over chicken / steak for a peppercorn sauce. Or to make cauliflower cheese / sauteed cheesy leeks.

There is just so much stuff you can do with it. Fab stuff!!

Is this a Hex A? How much can you have?

My consultant said half a tub is 2.5 syns. This stuff is outstanding!

Some fab suggestions there Princess Stevie x

It's fab isn't it Princess Ruthy. I'm a real cheese addict and this hits the spot nicely :)

I love cheese but love mixing low low into stuff as well as using it as butter replacement for sandwiches etc x

I love it, I only discovered it a few days ago and I'm hooked!

I've had it on Finn thin crips breads with ham, and I've also used it for potato skins, i.e. mix the cheese spread with the potato with some spring onion then put the filling back into the potato skin. Absolutely gorgeous! :)

My consultant said half a tub is 2.5 syns. This stuff is outstanding!

Some fab suggestions there Princess Stevie x

Sorry hun, I don't think that's right! Half a tub counts as a HExA, which usually equates to 6 Syns. Not really sure where she got 2.5 from x

Last edited:
Wouldn't it be a hexA?

Wouldn't it be a hexA?

Oops, yup that's what I meant, not HExB. Was just trying to clear up the fact that half a tub is definitely not 2.5 Syns. Probably almost 3 times that!

I was asking rather than correcting :) I asked above but think it was missed! X

I definately think if you are a cheese addict that its worth the syns though. Lush x

Back