Kerry's final weight watchers diary!!!

kezzalicious30

Kerry's pregnancy diary
Hi guys, a lot of you will have seen me floating about between weight watchers diary n also slimming world. As well as doing shakes/ high protein/ cal counting! ( sick of bloody diets) but the only one I have ever stuck to long term is weight watchers.

Although the past few attempts have been diabolical, I'm going to give it another try. I joined 5 wk's ago but never went back after the first meeting. I weighed 10st 9lb, I've lost n gained in the weeks since joining but no doubt I'll be back up to 10st 9 tomorrow as I have eat utter crap since thur.

I've started this new thread as I wanted a fresh start. I go away to Tenerife 5 wk's on Friday so I have 5 weigh in's till I go. 6 including the first weigh. Hoping for 2lb a wk, 10lb would be amazing!!

Any new followers would b more than welcome to follow, ( as well as old ones ;-) xxx

sorry I didn't see this one. ..hey im following xx

hi Kerry welcome back and good luck it always helps to have something to aim for and a holiday sounds like a good reason. i'm doing the old discover plan but i'l definatley be following your progress.x

Thanks girls! I've just done a healthy shop so I'm well prepared for the wk ahead. I have the full wk off work as well so I've no excuses not to walk the dog for 6 miles or so x x

Thanks girls! I've just done a healthy shop so I'm well prepared for the wk ahead. I have the full wk off work as well so I've no excuses not to walk the dog for 6 miles or so x x

I wish I could walk that far with mine. she is only 5 month and a shih tzu so doesn't need walking a great deal xx

I wish I could walk that far with mine. she is only 5 month and a shih tzu so doesn't need walking a great deal xx

Aww bless, I've got a beagle, he's 15 months n he can walk n walk n walk! Haha so much energy x x

Hey girlies :) xx

Right so I'm sat in my weight watchers meeting, waiting for it to start. Been weighed n I'm 10st 8lb, -1lb since last weight watchers meeting ( 5 wk ago) but up about 3lb since last wk! :-( but I know why and that won't be happening again, well not for a long while anyway haha!

I've bought journal/ eating out guide/ shopping guide starter Pack and I'm raring to go!
I don't usually stop for meeting, usually weigh n dash off but I thought I'd stop for a bit of encouragement x x

You'll Be fine!! I would go back to ww but the slimming world is so stuck in my head at the moment and I love the losses lol

Yeh just do what suits u best n slimming world obviously agrees with you xx

I did that for my first one too and it really helped me good luck xx

Yeh I think it did help, I feel motivated :) x

How's today been? X

hi tan, well its been good so far. i'm having a little more than 26 per day so that i don't binge on the 49, something i always seem to do. trying to save a few for wk end tho just incase we eat out x

hi tan, well its been good so far. i'm having a little more than 26 per day so that i don't binge on the 49, something i always seem to do. trying to save a few for wk end tho just incase we eat out x

Sounds sensible and well planned!!! Day one of my plan has gone great, even with loads of temptation thrown at me (cakes and pastries) I had none haha!! Out for dinner tonight and checked the menu out, I'm going for seabass, potatoes and veg :) x

so here goes first day back on plan....... so far

Breakfast - 2 x weetabix = 3pp
skimmed milk = 4pp

Lunch- warbourtons wrap = 4pp
6 x crabsticks = 2pp
light salad cream = 1pp

Dinner - 2 x ww sausages = 3pp
2tsp gravey granuals = 1pp
250g potatoes mashed with lihjy butter = 6pp
carrots =0pp
80g peas = 2pp

snacks - pear =0pp
ww choc bar = 2pp

28pp so far, will prob have a cereal bar later n make it 30 pp

so if i have 30 pp per day it still leaves me with 21pp weeklies so if we do go out saturday or sun i'm sure i can cope with 51 pp

Back