Kerry's journey back to slimness

kerry2285

Silver Member
Hi,

A lady on here suggested I write a diary to help with my weight loss and so if I struggle with weight loss the consultant at hospital can see how I have eaten. I was told I have PCOS just over a week ago and need to shift 5 stone at least! Ideally I'd like it done for end of January but that's a bit of a push!!!

I also turn 30 in February and my mum, aunties and cousins are all coming for a long girly weekend. I cannot wait but really want to feel nice for photos and the pool.

I'm going back to basics cooking wise and have rid the kitchen of anything 'nice' and high syns! Drastic I know but if I've got temptation in my kitchen I will more than likely blow it as I have done at every attempt to 'diet'. I have also set a small food budget each week as I've changed jobs and I'm waiting a while for a full months pay! So my weekly budget is about £20-30 for 2 people which I think should be enough now treats have gone.

This is my 2nd week of giving up chocolate and I'm craving like mad!!! But I know I need to break the cycle of sitting with a choc pouch every night. I would feel sick after eating it yet I carried on night after night!! Crazy!!

So here goes, my long path to thinness is just beginning :) I will get my fella to take a few pics tonight of how I am now and I'll try do it once a month so I can try seeing a difference.

Size 14's - I'm coming to get ya!!!! :-D

Sent from my HTC One using MiniMins.com mobile app

B- 2 eggs dry fried and 2 slices of b/bread (hex b) 2 laughing cow light triangles (hex a) and 2 extra bread (6)

L- left over gammon, stuffing (5) and mash with gravy (3)

D- homemade chicken and veg curry with rice (1.5)

S- oranges and banana

Total syns = 15.5

Last edited:
Wednesday:

B- weetabix and s.s milk (hex a + b)

L- raspberry and cranberry yogurt

D- shepherd's pie with extra veg and gravy (3)

S- went for 2 x crumpets (8) with 2 laughing cow light triangles as I only had a small amount of milk this morning.

Syns total - 11

Weigh day tomorrow so don't want to over eat carbs as I sometimes feel bloated from them. Low syns to compensate any slightly over syn days this last week.

Fingers crossed for a good weigh in, it's my 2nd week but treating like my first that's to totm last week and a sts result

Last edited:
Weighed in tonight....6.5lbs off and got slimmer of the week which I'm very proud of!

Been a strange day food wise so no diary tonight, back on it 100% tomorrow!

Back