Ketone Strips q...

Twinmummy

hi everyone..day 5 for me on ss...not sure if i'm in Ketosis yet..i'm currently on TOTM and i just done a test strip and it's gone very pink..do you think it's cos i'm on Ketosis or is it cos i'm on and it's making it that colour..sorry if TMI lol

and also i'm feeling so dizzy today and yesterday..do you think it's cos im hungry (cos i am) or cos i'm on? this is so hard

Hello, maybe u should try having a wee in a old jug first before u dip the K-stick or wear a tampon and that way when u have a wee there wont be any blood present. OMG!! Somethings do get a bit akward to write down in the correct way. Hope this works!

I would say that day 5 on SS you will most prob be in ketosis....
Thing is totm is really difficult time as we do get hungry and we do crave....
Forget the sticks for a while it doesn't matter anyway as if you are doing the diet, it will work!!
Dizziness can be just that its a while since you had a shake, you maybe need to drink, maybe done a bit too much (at the beginning it takes a while for your body to get used to starving)
Take it easy.. get through your totm.... and just enjoy the journey, looking forward to your WI.....

x

Back