Ketones/Ketosis

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by wondersie, 9 July 2010 Social URL.

1. wondersie

wondersie Member

Start Weight:
    27st12lb
    Current Weight:
    15st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    15st0lb
    Lost(%):
    12st12lb(46.15%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Hey guys, I'm almost on my 4th week of lipotrim. I regularly check for ketones and I've been in ketosis quite some time now. Up until a few days ago my ketones were showing as '80' (the purple under the really dark purple). The last 2-3 days it's been showing as pink or lower, is there any reason why this could of happened? The only thing I can think of is doing a lot more walking/exercise this week. Also should I be worried about this? I don't feel any hunger, I just miss food a bit when I see it. Let me know what you guys think

Cheers

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Wilhelminajmd

Wilhelminajmd Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st5lb
    Current Weight:
    14st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st3lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(26.67%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim TFR
    Hi there,

From what I've picked up on in other threads on here, it seems that being in the 'dark' purple isn't really that desirable, as it actually indicates dehydration as well as ketosis. Sounds as if you're in just the right place now....good luck!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.