ketones

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by linny343, 30 May 2008 Social URL.

1. linny343

linny343 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    I think i might have came out of ketosis im not sure how have not cheated but im wondering if my tooth paste is the problem im using colgate its just my breath doesnt seem to be as smelly as it was even my boyfriend agrees.
    i also have about two cups of black decafe coffee every day and drink 3 liters of water i have been using the listerine strips maybe 3 at the most in a day .
    is there any one that can help me...........Linzi:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SO MUCH TO LOSE!

SO MUCH TO LOSE! Must do it this time

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    14st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st11lb
    Lost(%):
    5st9lb(28.73%)
    Diet:
    CD ss+
    i think there was a thread on how some toothpaste can take you out of ketosis,i cant remember which one though,im sure you`ll get a proper answer soon hun,
    elaine x

4. nictastic

nictastic Says it as it is!!!

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Have you tested using the strips colgate seems to be fine!
    If you have tested was it in the morning or evening ...if it was the evening don't worry if its neg ...the more water you drink the less the keotones show up on the sticks...always test in the morning hun...the sticks show neg on mine after 10am but are back again in the morning

5. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    there was a toothpaste thread going on a few days ago and it all got a bit confusing as to what was ok to use, dont know who but someone phoned lipotrim and they said all toothpaste is ok apart from aquafresh iso active cause its a foam apparently it stays in your mouth x

6. linny343

linny343 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    thanks will try and test tomorrow morning its just i have been weighing my self every morning and usually i have a pound off a day but since tuesday i have stayed the same

7. nictastic

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    You shouldnt weigh yourself every day as your weight can flucuate alot during the week and it can be demotivational...stick with your offical WI's at the chemist

8. Shazpaz

Shazpaz Regular Member

Diet:
    South Beach
    I wish I could stick to that Nic...I can't help it. Every time I go to the loo I weigh myself, then get in a really bad mood if the scales have gone up. Usually a loo break later they go down again, but its like an addiction.

9. missyd

missyd Gold Member

Start Weight:
    13st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st6lb
    Diet:
    cambridge
    i agree shaz i cant resist hopping on, but i am going to stick to my official WI as my losses, i just give into temptation everytime i see a pair of scales lol x

10. 2hourglass

2hourglass Silver Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I admit to it too - they were calling me - honest. Checked my ketones this morning - a fab shade of dusky pink :D

11. linny343

linny343 Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim
    I totally think its an adicttion but so far every morning i have been a pound lighter but i think things are starting to slow down for me i might not have the great losses that i have had over the last few weeks

12. nictastic

Current Weight:
    8st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st11lb
    Diet:
    LT / CD
    Throw the sacles away ...or give them to a relative for a bit...i was doing the same and did this ...now i can't wiegh myself and i think it has helped

13. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    scales are evil,well except for weigh in day ,get rid of them or leave them somewhere you only go a couple of times a week xx

14. jenpink

jenpink Full Member

Diet:
    lipotrim tfr
    ah yea my scales always add 2 lbs on! best togo with chemist scales always gud quality too ;)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.