ketones

linny343

I think i might have came out of ketosis im not sure how have not cheated but im wondering if my tooth paste is the problem im using colgate its just my breath doesnt seem to be as smelly as it was even my boyfriend agrees.
i also have about two cups of black decafe coffee every day and drink 3 liters of water i have been using the listerine strips maybe 3 at the most in a day .
is there any one that can help me...........Linzi:wave_cry:

i think there was a thread on how some toothpaste can take you out of ketosis,i cant remember which one though,im sure you`ll get a proper answer soon hun,
elaine x

I think i might have came out of ketosis im not sure how have not cheated but im wondering if my tooth paste is the problem im using colgate its just my breath doesnt seem to be as smelly as it was even my boyfriend agrees.
i also have about two cups of black decafe coffee every day and drink 3 liters of water i have been using the listerine strips maybe 3 at the most in a day .
is there any one that can help me...........Linzi:wave_cry:
Have you tested using the strips colgate seems to be fine!
If you have tested was it in the morning or evening ...if it was the evening don't worry if its neg ...the more water you drink the less the keotones show up on the sticks...always test in the morning hun...the sticks show neg on mine after 10am but are back again in the morning

there was a toothpaste thread going on a few days ago and it all got a bit confusing as to what was ok to use, dont know who but someone phoned lipotrim and they said all toothpaste is ok apart from aquafresh iso active cause its a foam apparently it stays in your mouth x

thanks will try and test tomorrow morning its just i have been weighing my self every morning and usually i have a pound off a day but since tuesday i have stayed the same

You shouldnt weigh yourself every day as your weight can flucuate alot during the week and it can be demotivational...stick with your offical WI's at the chemist

You shouldnt weigh yourself every day as your weight can flucuate alot during the week and it can be demotivational...stick with your offical WI's at the chemist

I wish I could stick to that Nic...I can't help it. Every time I go to the loo I weigh myself, then get in a really bad mood if the scales have gone up. Usually a loo break later they go down again, but its like an addiction.

i agree shaz i cant resist hopping on, but i am going to stick to my official WI as my losses, i just give into temptation everytime i see a pair of scales lol x

I admit to it too - they were calling me - honest. Checked my ketones this morning - a fab shade of dusky pink :D

I totally think its an adicttion but so far every morning i have been a pound lighter but i think things are starting to slow down for me i might not have the great losses that i have had over the last few weeks

Throw the sacles away ...or give them to a relative for a bit...i was doing the same and did this ...now i can't wiegh myself and i think it has helped

Back