• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ketosis and 1000 step

Slimming down the aisle

Slimming down the aisle
That's what I though but... I'm in ketosis. I out of interest decided to pee on a ketostix. Turned pink. Not dark, but still changed. So means I'm in ketosis. I assumed I wouldn't be. So I'm a bit confused that I am really! Would explain why I haven't been feeling hungry at all lately, and why I've struggled to have half of what I'm meant to. But with all the carbs, plus drinking diet coke and sugar free/zero calorie squash, I don't know why I'm in ketosis!

can see the end in sight!
have you been drinking your water?

Cambridge Consultant
It is possible to be in Ketosis if you are not carb-sensitive. I know someone who follows a low g.i. diet and she's always in Ketosis too. Everyone's tolerance is different.

Slimming down the aisle
Yup, I am getting my water. I wondered that at first, but not dehydrated. Had 2.5-3 litres yesterday.

Going for Goal!
You haven't really been eating properly tho have you? Could be that hun, and feeling under the weather.

Hugs x x x

Slimming down the aisle
Maybe, have been having a lot of carbs though! Dinner is most of the carbs, plus usually had at least 1 pack of the 2. Have had everything today though! Just fruit and yoghurt to go later!