ketosis.......euphoric.....???

mrsjones

Just reading my book and it says that when in ketosis you can feel euphoric and full of energy..... well im definalty in ketosis (i peed on a stick) and have been for about 3 days now and ill be honest i feel like ****! dont get me wrong ive still stuck to ss 100% it hasnt tempeted me to go off plan but i feel so tired and cant be bothered to do anyhthing, does anyone else feel like this?

Hi I know exactly how you feel, I'm the same! I too am in ketosis as I bought some ketostix, I'm still hungry (granted not as hungry as the first few days) and I'm constantly tired, and I've even been getting cold (in this lovely weather!) goose pumps the works! I'm just hoping further along I get, these symptoms will fade? (I'm day 9)

Ladies, you will start to feel better soon as the days go by! I can't say I have ever felt euphoric but I get major bouts of self esteem when I go a whole day without thinking about food, especially if I have ever had to remind myself that I am still yet to have a shake lol x

Day 5 here and no bouts of euphoria, just good feeling from being strong and not touching anything apart from my packs, coffee and lots of water :)

I think its different for everyone, i didnt experience headaches this time round..(yet) but have had an upset stomach and felt tired and also cold! Its my day 8 today and i felt really good today so hopefully that feeling will continue! I havent checked ketosis but i might invest in some of the sticks just to see :) good luck all!!

Back