Ketosis... How do you know?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by nicaukids, 1 June 2008 Social URL.

1. nicaukids

nicaukids Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.7%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Hi There,
    I'm coming to end of day 3 CDSS - not sure if i'm in Ketosis..? I bought some sticks from ebay but they're still showing negative. Are there any other signs?

Been doing OK (could knaw off my left arm) and think I'm heading in right direction as I've lost 10lbs according to my scales :eek:. Plus jeans are loose and boobs are already smaller :sigh: - Not sure if it's all just water?
    Hope you guys can help.
    Nicky
    x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    your breath and wee will smell abit a weird kind of sweet

4. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    oh and you wont feel hungry !!!! im on day roll on . ketostix cheaper in chemist cost a fiver . if they question you tell ur a diabetic

5. misscheeky

misscheeky Gold Member

When are you testing? Best time is in the morning as you havent drank any water and the ketones arnt diluted. Check again in the morning. Fabb weight loss so far aswell well done. Have you smelly breat that is usually a fairly good sign? do you feel happy like really happy?

becky xxxxxxx

6. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    im on day 2 , i could eat the dog

7. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    if there are ketones in wee it will show up regardless of time of day , although yes wee is stronger in the morning . i no im on the way cos i got the sweet kind of taste in mouth ..... either that or im salivating over the dog

8. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    great loss . im a scale hopper , but they broke recently. i lost a stone before xmas then had to stop for hysterectomy so at least no more ttom for me !!!! got another stone to go

9. nicaukids

nicaukids Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st6lb
    Current Weight:
    14st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.7%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    Thanks for info ;o)) Could go for our dog too... but he's a bit smelly !
    Will try stix tomorrow morning... I have been drinking loads (nearly 3 litres) from virtually nothing but tea.
    Nickyx

10. loopy lou

loopy lou Member

I am at the end of day 4 (it seems like so much longer though!!!!) and i'm not sure if i'm there or not.
    Sometimes have a funny taste in my mouth and my teeth and tounge feel kinda furry, is this normal????

11. mommysue

mommysue Silver Member

Diet:
    cambridge
    oh yes thats normal . the first time i went into ketosis ( and trust me ive fallen off this wagon so many times ) i felt great , not hungry , full of energy . at this moment im starving , headache but getting the sweet taste in my mouth. it sounds like your prob in ketosis

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.