• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ketosis is cold!

Well, since my restart I finally got into ketosis last Friday, and been in good going ketosis for a few days now and boy am I cold, and I mean freeeeezing.

Sat here with my big fluffy dressing gown on and contemplating a sleeping bag.

Brrrr.

Nice to see a pink stick though, but goodness me, I have shivers down my back, arms and legs.

Anyone else get it this bad?

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Yes, and wouldn't go for weeks.. I got kind of used to it and dress abnormally warm and that's it. The only moments when I am not cold is when I exercise with my Xbox Kinect ;)

Aye... the heating is on !!;)

lol day 2 tomorrow so not there yet but after hearing this I think I will dig out my thick cardies and jumpers!!

I have got loads of those wheat bags you heat up in the microwave and some that are slippers so I might give them a go when it hits to see if I can stay warm!!!

Jubbly

Loves Minimins long time
I am sitting in the office with a long sleeved top, a cardi and a coat and contemplating whether to get the plug in radiator and put it under my desk where my legs can touch it! I am absolutely freezing.

Yes! Hands and feet were like blocks of ice last night, I had to go and sit in bed with the leccy blankie on, and even that didn't do much. Feel the same today. Am in week 3 and this is the first time I've noticed it....

completely frozen! now taken to going to bed wearing my snuggly dressing gown and my socks and hoping a cat wants to sit on my lap or snuggle in and give me some extra warmth! (hubby complains my hands and feet are too cold so he's no good)

Getslimquick

Been liberated by Exante!
I agree I get cold but more so when I am tired. More warm baths nowadays. It did seem easier when the weather was warm.
I just wear more jumpers and socks! I go for the sexy look....
GSQ

I'm sitting with my dressing gown on too! I started feeling cold about an hour ago but now i'm freezing. My hands are like icicles.
I wasn't expecting it to happen this early (i'm on day 3.)
I did a little dance. :)

Does Ketosis make you feel cold? I wondered why I was sat under a blanket last night and couldn't get warm in bed, especially as it has been so sunny and warnm the past few days! lol

Jubbly

Loves Minimins long time
Yep, that's ketosis. It's a good sign but like jojo-p, my OH complains about my cold feet and hands in bed!! Leccie blanket all the way at the mo...x

My husband thinks that I am insane and that is all in my head.. I should show him this thread, I assume we are all having a mass delusion or something..

Yep completely had the heating on last night, have bought myself a slanket, never out of my huge fluffy socks etc. yep so so cold, but I do agree it is worse when I am tired or have exerted myself more :)

Yep completely had the heating on last night, have bought myself a slanket, never out of my huge fluffy socks etc. yep so so cold, but I do agree it is worse when I am tired or have exerted myself more :)
I lurve my slanket :D