ketosis ive made it

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by nabeela, 5 June 2008 Social URL.

1. nabeela

nabeela Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    hi its my 7th day and ive just checked and it came out very light pink so im in ketosis which has made my day.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Miel

Miel French Honey

Diet:
    Cambridge
    :bliss: Well done you, now just watch the weight drop off.

4. nabeela

nabeela Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    ive lost 4lbs but do admit cheated at times. but from tommorow i will go on 4shakes and milk. i say that everyday but never do................

5. Miel

Miel French Honey

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Just be very careful not to eat anything that will knock you out of ketosis, it's Hell having to go through it all again believe me.

Straight and narrow from now on, and you'll have great losses.

6. nabeela

nabeela Member

Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Diet:
    cambridge diet
    thanks for ur help il really try tommorow

7. Miel

Miel French Honey

Diet:
    Cambridge
    :hug99: CD is a journey, there will be ups and downs, highs and lows but you will have all of us here to share it with. I'm only warning you about the ketosis thing because I have a habit of eating something for no good reason and then have to spend days getting back into it. It's a horrible cycle and much better avoided so please be good, because then you'll be happy.

Don't forget to set up a ticker, so we can all see how you get on. Just click on mine and you'll get taken to the site to set one up.

8. Fatbird

Fatbird Full Member

Diet:
    Cambridge
    I was warned the milk could knock you out of ketosis, so to have chicken instead. I am just having the 4 shakes and water though, if I start eating a bit I will eat forever!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.