Total Solution Ketosis??-ketostix

muffin2012

Hi i am a bit confused..... i am on day 16 and i used a ketostix yesterday to check i was in ketosis as i have felt differently over last couple of days ( headach/hungry) and it showed quite dark so presume i was in ketosis. this evening i checked again and it showed just slightly pink. is there just a yes/or no whether you are in ketosis or is it the darker it is, the more in ketosis i am??? and if that is the case why would it be less today??? i drink coke zero in the evenings as a treat. could it be this??? answers on a postcard would be appreciated!!xx

This is why the sticks are a bad idea. Youre either in ketosis or not. You're not more in than other times. Some people say dark means dehydrated

Ketostix aren't meant for people on Vlcds. They're very unreliable. Just stick to the plan and you'll be in and stay in ketosis :)

I get very disappointed when I know I should be in ketosis and the sticks dont show it. The most I have ever had is a light pink.

Thank you!! i feel better about it now! :) will forget the keto stix and carry on as i am. thanks again xx

dont forget if you tested in the morning your wee is stronger been stored over night and then you say you took another reading later on , then i guess you have had a bit to drink. even if its light pink your in keto.

Back