Ketosis my knight in shining armour!!!

gunpowd3r

Good evening everybody:D

I just had to start a thread about the beautiful thing which is "Ketosis"

7th day today totally in the zone...had to go into town which involved my mum going into gregs and getting goodies for her lunch, then some inconsiderate person walked past eating a miccy D's:eek::eek:

Had all the valentine yummies and goodies to contend with, and M&S dine in for 2 and their stuff while i scooted in quick for some skimmed milk:eek::eek::eek:

Shocking!!!

But my day was saved by new BFF lol Ketosis it made me feel sick at the thought of literally anything and i said bugger off to the fatty foods and had a delicious chicken soup for lunch while mum ate her sarnie, crisps etc:cool:

Lasted the whole day from 8 this morning till 8.30pm tonight on one chicken soup!!!

So to any newbies who are starting i will let you into a secret(lol) had this been last thurs of fri i might have caved as i was a total starvo:flirt2:So keep with it and when ketosis hits you won't look back.:D

Ketosis......you are my valentine(shhh don't tell my OH):heartpump::heartpump::bananalove::bananalove: :banana dancer: :banana dancer:

Im waiting for it in earnest, cooking a meal for my OH tomorrow night as a late valentines. Might just order him a chinese (as I don't like it) and go get in a bubble bath until hes finished, I'm so romantic.

Ketosis is fantastic isn't it! Why didn't anyone tell me about it years ago?!

Well cant wait to be in ketosis now :D x

Back