Ketosis on day 2

Zayna

kered

Gold Member
I must try and buy some of those sticks tomorrow. I am on day 3, but not sure if I am in ketosis or not.

miss_unknown

Banned
S: 20st7lb C: 20st7lb G: 9st4lb BMI: 44.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Congrats hun, ya will have that weight off in no time!! Well done for coming back on the wagon!

emer

Hi does anyone know where you can get the ketosistix in ireland, are they in a pharmacy? Thanks day 4!!

She-Ra

S: 16st1lb C: 16st1lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 33.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
woohoo that didnt take long :)

Zayna

woohoo that didnt take long :)

Bizarre isn't it? I thought I was heading that way after about 19 hours of starting LT on Monday, but thought I was maybe imagining it. Monday night I was so cold I decided to leave LT till later in the year and just go low carb/ low fat/ low cal. Thursday morning I stepped on the scales and was so mad that I did a full day LT yesterday and this morning, full blown ketosis.

Thrilled is too small a word. I feel in control of my body, it knows what I want and I know what to do, if you see what I mean...

kered

Gold Member
I am on day 3 and just used a ketostix and I am not in ketosis yet, but I dont feel hungry. Weird lol.

MrsFatBum

Gold Member
S: 18st7lb C: 18st7lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
congratulations..
a) because you successfully peed on a stick (so much easier for men)
b) your in ketosis!!

MrsFatBum

Gold Member
S: 18st7lb C: 18st7lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
kered.. how many days have you been on LT? it took me 4 days to go into ketosis. i think

Purpleangel

Silver Member
S: 14st7lb C: 13st7lb Loss: 1st0lb(6.9%)
you are lucky....i only went into ketosis at the end of day 6. Having said that it means i won't cheat as i know i will have to do LT a whole week before ketosis!

plussizebarbie

G: 11st0lb
guys i'm expecting an out of body experiance when i go into ketosis am i expecting too much?!!:p xxx

Purpleangel

Silver Member
S: 14st7lb C: 13st7lb Loss: 1st0lb(6.9%)
lol - maybe.

mine started last night. My tongue started to taste icky and then hubby walked in the room and said whats that smell? Turned out it was my breath,,,,,,:eek: nasty or what???

But at least my body is accepting LT, i knew someone who passed out on day 4 and had to give up so very very proud of myself for sticking with it :D