Ketosis question again!...sorry!!

Leaving_the_fat_suit!!

Changing forever!
when is the best time to check when your in ketosis??.......i started SSing on monday.......i checked to see if i was in ketosis on both tuesday and wednesday night and no change at all! i drunk 4 litres of H20 on monday, 6 litres tuesday, 5 litres yesterday.......when i checked this morning after my 1st trip to the toilet it was dark on the ketostick........i thought it went dark when you are dehydrated? soooo does this mean im in ketosis? if i check tonight there will probably be no change but then does it show if you drink loads during the day and your urine isnt as concentrated as it is in the morning???

hope this makes sense!!!

Hi yip your in ketosis. The dark pinky purple means you could be a bit dehydrated allright so drink a wee bit more

well done you oh and best time to check is the morning when u have no water drank :)

becky x

To be honest hun, it sounds like you are drinking plenty of water, its just in the morning you have gone all night without a drink so therefore we are always dehydrated first thing, but as you have your water during the day you will notice it changes colour...to a pale pink or even negative result...don't worry as this is what should happen. Welcome to the wonderful (and stinky...breath) world of ketosis. xx

woohooo

PPHHHEEEWWWW!!!

i thought i was going to have to drink more water!!! I didnt have this problem last time! i was drinking 2/3 litres a day and showed in ketosis whenever i checked but this time no change on the sticks when i check later in the day after drinking my 4-6 litres! fab news if morning check is the best time cause that means im in ketosis!!!

WWWOOOOHOOOOOOO!!

Thanks everone for replying!! :flowers:

xxxx

Back