Ketosis, SS+, Quorn?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by thisisit120lbs, 27 May 2011 Social URL.

1. thisisit120lbs

thisisit120lbs Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st8lb
    Hellooooo :D

I have a question please, I am on ss+ and feeling really dissapointed as I only lost lbs this week! I've been so so good and to find out last night I only hit a pound loss!

I feel well dishearted and seriously feel helpless as my friends who are on WW & SW are loosing two or two and a haf pounds.:cry:

Does anyone know if ketosis helps to loose weight or is it that it just keeps hunger at bay? I've had the odd coffee's with a little extra milk this week but not eaten anything what so ever....Its only week 2 for me too!!! Grrrrrrrr........:mad:

Also anyone know if I can have the quorn fillets them frozen ones on ss+? If so how many pieces? I seriously struggled with the SS programme so really have to do this with a meal or else I'll go crazy and eat the entire family! :eek:

Have 10 weeks to loose 2-2.5 odd stones on the sole source plus programme, worrying that even that will not seem possible at the rate im shifting this flab! Really want to shift this weight as I climb Kilimanjaro in 10 weeks.....OMG! :wave_cry:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.