Ketosis Sticks

Can anyone tell me where I can buy the sticks from. I asked in my chemist and they did not have a clue what I was talking about'
:sigh:

Can anyone tell me where I can buy the sticks from. I asked in my chemist and they did not have a clue what I was talking about'
:sigh:

That's a worry!

I got mine from Lloyds chemist. They are called Ketostix. HTH x

yep any chemist ketostix

Chemists do still sometimes get stroppy as they don't approve of ketogenic diets!
I have been turned down before from lloyds. I got mine from Lloyds this time, but they are cheaper from the CDC.

x

Thanks everyone for your replys will ask my councilor Monday if not I will try Lloyds.:)

I'm a bit intrigued as to why you want them, though.

Your losses are looking great. There's very little doubt in my mind that you're following the diet 100% to get losses like that - so why on earth would you want the additional expense of buying a pot of sticks just so that you can watch one turn pink? In fact, I'll just add that there are a few people here on the forum who've never seen a stick turn pink - but have very successfully lost shedloads of weight.

Sorry to rant - but the whole testing for ketones thing drives me nuts. Maybe in the very early stages of the diet, it's nice to know - but after that?? :confused:

Ketosis keeps you from being too hungry on this diet - but it's the lack of calories that actually causes the weight loss. Being in ketosis doesn't accelerate weight loss on CD.

Right, rant over. :)

It's the entertainment value of weeing on a stick that I buy them for :D

LOL. :D:D:D It's true that since I gave up eating, my life seems somewhat emptier...

I knew I must be missing something :D

i got mine from boots, although i did try a few chemist and they all said they don't stock them or they had ran out.

Asda and Tesco will order them in for you.

I would go to a pharmacy which does Lipotrim as they will be used to selling ketostix to vlcd-ers.

Back