Ketosis Testing...

Bea

Back on the wagon!
:confused:The chemist I purchased my week's supply of LT from said they didnt sell the ketosis testing strips (???).

Anyone have any ideas what the brand name/what they are called. Am really keen to test and confirm ketosis for myself!!!
Bea

Hi Bea, you can get them here:
Ketone Tests Ketone test strips for urine dip testing

My chemist told me to take a wee sample with me next week but didnt actually *give* me anything to put it in ROFL. What to do?!?!

Good luck with your Monday wegh-in, let us know how you get on...:cool:

Cheers - thanks - will order them now. Just posted you a message on the other thread. Great to see another newbie!!!

Yes, but its saturday am - sensible people would be having a little longer in bed!!! My Friday's evenings up to now was having 2 bottles of wine and a chinese...no wonder my energy levels are up...I bounced out of bed at 7.30 and already have put a wash on!!! Trying to keep busy too and avoid the general kitchen area...(I found myself on autopilot a few times putting spoons of my son's cereal in my mouth..but stopped myself just in time)...

Ah yes, this is true! I had a lie in, didnt get up till nearly 9, eep! Ooooh dont mention wine, I brew my own and have 2 loads on the go at the moment. What on earth am I going to do with it all?! What a time to start LT, should have waited till I'd drunk it!

You were up *so* early, you make me feel bad - I ought to start work soon, got a huge order to make up... How are you finding it with having other huamns in hte house who need feeding? I feel really lucky, I live on my own so only have the cats to feed, so my fridge has only water and coffee in it!!

As I am not hungry its really fine....picking at chicken nuggets, chips and fishfingers has been one of biggest faults. My hubby works shift and he's been really supportive and told me last night he will get his dinner during work and we can have soup together in the evening!! He knows how miserable I have been like this....so I actually have no excuses! Oh have two cats too.....who are currently going through a phase of eating bugs in the garden (they are in good shape though!! ha ha)

LOL cats are so funny arent they? That reminds me, must go let mine out, they are sitting by the window patiently...

Aw, your hubby sounds lovely, thats really good of him to be supportive.

Mmmmm chicken!!!

He has his moments. I will be logging on complaining about him next week!!! Anyway take the good when it comes... Off to go shopping which will be interesting! Will let you know how I get on....am planning to stick to the toilet roll and cosmetics sections!!

Back