Ketosis

babs11

Hi, I'm still unsure whether being in ketosis means u lose weight faster or that it just helps with suppressing ur appetite. I'm just talking in relatio to drinks with citric acid which s&s drinks do contain. I'm on exante but switching to ss and am 100% apart from the odd diet coke/Pepsi max when I can't get coke zero.
Any thoughts facts appreciated.
babs

You really should stop the diet coke/pepsi, that will knock you out of ketosis and these diets are really hard if youre not in ketosis. Ketosis helps with the side effects but also with losses, its the safest way to do it. Constantly being in and out of ketosis will only damage your results and your resolve

If you cant get coke zero there are loads of other options or stick to water

was just wondering why you are moving onto s ans s? im also on exante and have been for the last month but have also been looking on s and s website getting a bit bored now and dont wanna go down the route of letting myself down,i used to like the bars and all of a sudden the thought of them makes my stomach churn and not too keen on porridge, have you tried the slim and save samples?

was just wondering why you are moving onto s ans s? im also on exante and have been for the last month but have also been looking on s and s website getting a bit bored now and dont wanna go down the route of letting myself down,i used to like the bars and all of a sudden the thought of them makes my stomach churn and not too keen on porridge, have you tried the slim and save samples?

Hi, just like the look of it, more choice including meals, plus it's 4 packs per day. I like the exante porridge but begrudge paying more to have that, with ss u can choose exactly what u want. Have ordered the weeks sample which was meant to arrive today but hasn't .

starlight, thanks for ur replies, how does anyone actually know that the citric acid is so low on ss compared to diet drinks and squash?
i emailed ss yesterday regarding this but haven't had a reply yet.

There are new tubs of drink flavours on SnS which do not contain any citric acid. In the past SnS have stated that there's only a trace amount of citric acid in the other flavourings and that it won't affect ketosis.

Back