Total Solution Ketosis!

Hiya everyone :0) day 5

New to the forum so hope this is correct place to post!

Im on day 5 of exante total solution and finally gone into ketosis today as my breath is horrible :-D I dont feel starving and im full of energy. I need to lose 9 and half stone in total.

How have other people felt and when did you go into ketosis?

Im just having shakes but have 10 Banana ones I wont be using.

Have a good day everyone!

Last edited:
Hi Kayley,
How are you getting on? I have about the same amount of weight to lose as you. I'm gearing up to start again on 1/1/15. A few years ago I lost 10 stone on LL. I found that because I stayed on the programme so long, sometimes I'd really dislike a product, only to come back to it a few weeks later and feel differently. I think your taste buds slowly become accustomed... So maybe hang on to those banana shakes?! Also they're much nicer whizzed up with ice in a blender - just like a Mc-you-know-who milkshake.
Hope that helps!!
A :)

Sounds like you're doing everything right! I love ketosis, it feels just like you say with energy but you don't even notice you haven't eaten real food for weeks ;) keep it up and you'll be in target at no time!

The banana shakes taste good mixed with a teaspoon of coffee and blitzed up with ice :)
As for ketosis. I don't think I get all the lovely side effects some do. I remain hungry and my energy levels stay the same! I did LL a long time ago, and did the full 100 days. I do recall that by that time my appetite was totally dampened down, but I've never stuck to a VLCD for as long since! Am planning to this time though :)

Day 5 for me and I thought I had gone into ketosis around day 2 but woke up today and felt amazing so I know it was today :) I have a lot to lose too. Exciting times! X

Not sure if anyone knows a lot about ketosis but how much carbs do you need to have as a maximum?
Does anyone know how many carbs are in a 200cal shake pack?
Thanks
Tess x

Need to loose 6st to be healthy weight. Starting 05.01.15
Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Carbs to stay in ketosis, I think it varies quite a lot according to factors like
- your size
- your carb tolerance
- how well you space them out eg 100g eating in one sitting is totally different from 100g spread out through the day
- how long you've been low carb for (the longer I've been on a low carb plan, the easier I find it to stay or go back into ketosis)
- exercise levels etc...
- how many cals you eat (vlcd can have higher carb levels than Atkins because they are so low cal)

For example, I can happily go into ketosis on 50g carbs a day, and once it's well established I've eaten up to 80g without a problem.

Sorry I can't be more specific.

All the carb grams for the packs are on my fitness pal. I enter the details on there. Today I had one shake, one spag Bol pack, one bar and had 62g carbs

Hope this helps!

Carbs to stay in ketosis, I think it varies quite a lot according to factors like
- your size
- your carb tolerance
- how well you space them out eg 100g eating in one sitting is totally different from 100g spread out through the day
- how long you've been low carb for (the longer I've been on a low carb plan, the easier I find it to stay or go back into ketosis)
- exercise levels etc...
- how many cals you eat (vlcd can have higher carb levels than Atkins because they are so low cal)

For example, I can happily go into ketosis on 50g carbs a day, and once it's well established I've eaten up to 80g without a problem.

Sorry I can't be more specific.

All the carb grams for the packs are on my fitness pal. I enter the details on there. Today I had one shake, one spag Bol pack, one bar and had 62g carbs

Hope this helps!

Awesome thanks for the advice will look on my fitness pal
Tessx

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Downloaded and Iv had 60g if carb so should still get to ketosis with an evening meal. Thanks

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Totally shocked to say that this time ketosis has completely removed my hunger! Energy levels still the same though lol.

Interesting to know about the amount of carbs needed to go into ketosis.

Totally shocked to say that this time ketosis has completely removed my hunger! Energy levels still the same though lol.

This is good! Makes it so much easier right?! :)

How much citric acid kicks you out of ketosis? Anyone know?

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Had Pepsi max cherry and it had citric acid x

Week 1 -
Week 2 -
Week 3 -
Week 4 -

Think it depends on the person really!

I had a few glasses of pepsi max when I was on lipotrim. That week my losses were zero.
Best to avoid.

I have been avoiding citric acid. I have water and had two cans of coke zero in 3 days x

Back