ketosis

lola123

Silver Member
I have checked my ketostix twice this week and it indicates that I'm not in ketosis but have lost weight does anyone else have this problem:confused:

It's been happening to me this week too! I had a mini-break last week as I was on hols, then since Saturday I've stuck with the plan and lost some weight - about the same as usual - but the ketostix test still says no... Can't complain if the weight does come off anyway, can I...? :)

There are two types of ketosis, and the sticks only show up one of them - providing you have followed the plan you are definately in ketosis, only the one that doesn't show up on the ketostix.

Also you could be in ketosis but burning more energy than usual. I read that yesterday, so even if the stix say no it is a yes!!!! Especially if you are drinking loads!

At our group WI last night, out of 10 people only 3 of us were in ketosis but everybody lost weight.

I wasn't as strongly in ketosis as I have been but I still lost 6.2lb so I'm obviously doing something right.

Ketostix now says yes! :D:D:D

Back