ketosis

Dietingdon

Silver Member
Im so excited, I re-started CD on Thursday morning, and Im already well and truly in ketosis! Let the fat burning begin!!:D

yay! :bliss: Well done you! :cool:

You can get them in Lloyds Pharmacy for £5.04. I got some yesterday :)

Kat

my cdc is lovely she gives them to us for freeeeeeeeeeee =D

I know when I am in Ketosis, as I feel so energetic, slightly shaky at some point during the day too. i suppose this is where fat is burning and sugar levels are low, is this right KD?

KD, can I ask how long it takes to work up the plans? I'm now on SS+ and have another at least 2.5 stone that I want to loose? My CDC hasn't explained anything, just showed me a chart when I first started and said I'd work through the stages, no info on each tho! Thx for the info earlier KD, on introducing the carbs slowly. I now understand (sort of) of the science behind CD. x

Hey lovelies,
I am on day 3 of ss and thought id let everyone know that i got excited and thought id have a look if i was in Ketosis yet and guess what I AM!! :) I'm so pleased cause I thought I would be a reject and it wouldn't work so now im so motivated to carry on.
The headache today has slightly subsided and I dont feel as fatigued as yesterday so im hoping by tuesday i'll be flying with everyone else. Only downside is ive yet to do one day without nibbling on some gum i hate having furry mouth feeling im up with the 3 ltrs of water though and drank that before cd anyways so that easy.
Does anyone else have sugarfree gum or am i the only baddy????????

Hey lovelies,
I am on day 3 of ss and thought id let everyone know that i got excited and thought id have a look if i was in Ketosis yet and guess what I AM!! :) I'm so pleased cause I thought I would be a reject and it wouldn't work so now im so motivated to carry on.
The headache today has slightly subsided and I dont feel as fatigued as yesterday so im hoping by tuesday i'll be flying with everyone else. Only downside is ive yet to do one day without nibbling on some gum i hate having furry mouth feeling im up with the 3 ltrs of water though and drank that before cd anyways so that easy.
Does anyone else have sugarfree gum or am i the only baddy????????

Daisydoo.. My CDC said it was fine to have :D

Just a question how do u guys get all your sparkly things on your profile im jealous i want some?

click on th sparkly things and it will take u to a page to get your own :)

ooh thanks :p

My CDC said gum was a no no as makes you hungry and some other comment about it but forget what she said now :confused:

Ive been using breath freshner spray instead

ok off topic i do apologise i tried sparkly things and they wont work how do i put them on my profile. also where you lovely girls have written how much u lose each week how do you do that please as id quite like to share too :) :)
sorry to be a pain

ok off topic i do apologise i tried sparkly things and they wont work how do i put them on my profile. also where you lovely girls have written how much u lose each week how do you do that please as id quite like to share too :) :)
sorry to be a pain

Hi Daisydoo.

Have you joined a thread? There is a June thread to give you a small challenge. You just average how much you think you will loose and go for it. There is also a really good thread (because I'm part of it :D:D), called the Butterflies In it to win it. Great support on there and we must get dozens of posts a day from each other. We also have a group, when you have posted a few times, there is sub groups for the Butterflies to add their thoughts, feelings, losses etc.. I also have a 100 sit up a day challenge going. That gives you some tone ups to do daily to help tone as you loose. If you want to do a big challenge, then there is a BB one that KellyMundy is doing, its a 14 week one, so that could also give you a good head start to aim for.

Good luck and hope you enjoy it. xxx;)

Back