• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Ketostix

NikkiM32

S: 13st7lb C: 13st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 25.4 Loss: 0st7lb(3.7%)
Hi Zion I'm not sure about everybody else but I found it works better in the evening/nighttime for me...I became a bit obsessed and was peeing on them morning noon and night and found there were barely any keytones in the morning and i got disheartened but as the day went on it got darker and darker (i thought it wudda been opposite!) so now I just do a stick after dinner time and it's always a nice bright pink colour :) x

NikkiM32

S: 13st7lb C: 13st0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 25.4 Loss: 0st7lb(3.7%)
But u don't even have to do it everyday like me lol...every few days wud prob be suffice :) everybody's diff I guess x

kittykat6279

Mad Take Thatter!
S: 9st6lb C: 8st7lb G: 8st5lb BMI: 20.4 Loss: 0st13lb(9.85%)
I always check first thing in the morning, and its always a pretty dark colour. i've been doing it pretty religiously every day for the past 2 months but I'm coming to the end of my tub now and dont think I'll buy anymore for a while. I'm losing weight and eating the same as always so no need really for me to be checking every day. They are a great motivator though I must admit :)

ILoveCake

8.5st lighter!
S: 24st7lb C: 14st1lb G: 13st13lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: 10st6lb(42.57%)
Where can I get some?

ILoveCake

8.5st lighter!
Sorry thought I was still on sw.....

slinking out lol.

Cinta

Silver Member
S: 11st0lb C: 11st5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 29.1 Loss: -0st5lb(-3.25%)
Oh Ilove cake...don't slink off anywhere. We love everyone on this forum :D
PS I am totally obsessed with ketostix, but to be honest, I am with most things!
You can tell if you are in ketosis if your wee stinks :(

Zion

S: 12st9.6lb C: 12st7.2lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.2 Loss: 0st2.4lb(1.35%)
Great, thanks ladies :) I always find it useful to know what works for other people. I will cut it down to once a day when I work out the best time to check for me.

Was on the road to obsession...feeling the need to check every-time I went to the loo ;)

ILoveCake

8.5st lighter!
Awww thanks, I'm on sw and I do green days. Makes me useless in an atkins forum lol. I am jealous of all the cheese you get to enjoy but don't you miss pasta? LOL. x Would the sticks work for me?

Leanne1

Silver Member
S: 14st10lb C: 13st7lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 32.4 Loss: 1st3lb(8.25%)
Yes, they would work for you.
You are always welcome to drop in to cheer someone on or have a good read. You might even think about coming over to Atkins when you reach your goal weight for maintenance.
I honestly don't miss pasta or potatoes or all the other carby things. My energy is so high now I just wouldn't want to slow myself down again by ea\ting loads of carbs. Great to have you around.:)

suepass

S: 13st2lb C: 13st0lb G: 11st13lb Loss: 0st2lb(1.09%)
Awww thanks, I'm on sw and I do green days. Makes me useless in an atkins forum lol. I am jealous of all the cheese you get to enjoy but don't you miss pasta? LOL. x Would the sticks work for me?
If you on SW NO they would not work. You would be neg. unless you doing red days with no carbs (atkins!!)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Ask MiniMins 0
Cambridge Weight Plan 6
Exante 5
Exante - Total Solution 100% 3
Atkins Diet 2