Ketostix

Hi does anyone use ketostix to check if they are in ketostix? I'm on day 9 of exante and hasn't lost anything for last 4 days so I used a ketostix today and I'm on the mid pink colour I would of thought I'd be dark purple by now. Does it defo take 3/4 days or can it take longer? Or am I already in ketosis? I'm confused! X

Light pink is the perfect colour, You dont want to be in the purple as this is a sign of too many ketones in the urine or dehydration :) If you get purple you need to up the water intake to flush out the ketones, as this can slow weightloss if there are too many. Id say your colour is just right but tbh i stopped using Ketostix after a week or so as a lot of people agree they are unreliable, a bit hit and miss! Dont worry too much about what the sticks say.

If your not eating, sticking to plan 100% and drinking enough water then you cant fail to lose weight on Exante so dont worry.

We all go through stages where we dont los anything, I lost 10lbs one week and 2lbs another, it varies but stick with it and it evens itself out to an average of a stone a month maybe even more :) xx

Ah brilliant thanks! I've lost 10lb in 9 days so must be doing something right. I just panicked and thought I had to be in the purple! Thank you xx

Amazing loss well done!! Fantastic :) xx

Back