Kettlercise for women

that guy nobles kettlebell set up. he is pretty good, i was thinking of doing one of his courses, so it will be well thought thru as he trains quite a few kettlebell teachers-he has stuff on youtube have a peep

Hi Thanks Martin

I'm saving my pennies at the min to buy a dvd workout routine and a kettlebell (prob 4kg) I'm a KB virgin but think it sounds ideal for me! And the price is right too!

Will check out you tube ;)

there are a few beginners session on youtube for kettlebells workouts (links are on here ) to start with but a programme like kettlercise is easier to follow long term

you could use a bottle water for starters. a 2litre bottle is enough and get you started

Hi Trash - Mis-behave on here is doing the Kettlercise with the classes and now she has the DVDs as well. She should be able to advise on how she's finding it.

I've got it and as a newbie who hasn't been to the class I am enjoying it..just need to get in a routine with it x

Trash said:
Ahhhhh thats good to know!

Cant wait to have saved enough pennies :)

did you ache much?

I Ached the first few times I did it in totally different places but all of them my trouble zones which made me feel fab x

I Ached the first few times I did it in totally different places but all of them my trouble zones which made me feel fab x

Hi Lisa

I recieved mine today and have just completed the 20min workout! And am buzzing - it really did do what it said on the tin! I was sweating loads.

Think I'm gonna love this form of exercise and am feeling really positive about it boosting my weight loss and toning my flabby bits!

How you doing - have you set a routine?

I'm thinking of doing the 50min workout (maybe not all the way through until i build up stamina) twice a week and on the other days doing 20 mins with maybe saturday and sunday off?

Hey hun... I am currently under a physio so have been told to keep with the express one 2 times a week... I have to Admit haven't done it for a week tho I have no motivation this week x

Aww I hope all is well and its not from the kettlebells :eek:

Don't over do it until your proper fit though x

Ok so I've been doing the Kettlecise for Women for a full week now and I'm loving it!

Never before have I been enthusiastic about exercise :eek:

I'm loving how you can mix up your workouts i.e. 50mins or 20mins express or even the 8min ab blaster!

Its only been a week but already I'm more able to complete each set of exercises without stopping and I can deffo feel my abs tightening up! Which is one of my main aims :)

I've made myself a timetable of when I do each of the 3 sessions and am sticking to it no problem - infact I've even been doing extra's :eek:

I've got my official Weigh in Thursday so that will be after 13 days of doing Kettlebells along with Weight watchers - baring in mind i have had 3 weeks of staying the same weight previously!

I will pop back and update - if anyone else is doing kettlercise please feel free to comment.

Weighed in tonight and I've lost 4lb's :eek: :eek: which is fab for me as I i've had sucession of STS and its the biggest loss I've had in months!

Kettlebells must of got things moving :D couldn't be happier and I feel great too seem to have more energy ........yippee!

(just had to edit this post as only just realised i put 3lb's and it was actually 4!! doing myself out of a pound lol)

Last edited:
Weighed in tonight and I've lost 3lb's :eek: :eek: which is fab for me as I i've had sucession of STS and its the biggest loss I've had in months!

Kettlebells must of got things moving :D couldn't be happier and I feel great too seem to have more energy ........yippee!

Well done you, that's amazing. :)

Weighed in tonight and I've lost 3lb's :eek: :eek: which is fab for me as I i've had sucession of STS and its the biggest loss I've had in months!

Delighted for you. That's fab news. :D

I'm on week 3 of Kettlercise and Weighed in this morning and I've lost another pound :D am well pleased as I did have some naughty days where i fell of the Weight Watchers wagon!

I've got 7 weeks not to try to loose 7lbs before I go on my hols to Cala Dor. I know that I'm deffo going to be more toned in my bikini which is fab so if I could reach 7lbs of by then that will be even better!

Hi all! So my kettlercise DVD arrived today, woo! I've been through the instructional part, very informative, I'm looking forward to having a go at the workouts...

Now, Trash, I think I remember you saying something about having to swap the DVDs to warm up/cool down... so does that mean, even when you do the 20 minutes or 8 minute programmes you have to do a separate warm up and cool down, so it'll be longer than 20 mins in the end. Thinking of fitting it in before work....

Hiya

Its daft they didn't put the warm up/cool down on both dvd's but instead they have stuck it on dvd 1 which is the one with the 50min workout so it means swapping dvd's i'm afraid ;o(

Back