Kettner restaurant...HELP please!

MrsMx

Hi everyone,

Just wondering if any one could help me? I am going here next week for a pre theatre dinner and the menu doesnt look very SW friendly :( has anyone been there before and what would u advise? I tried to look up calories on line but couldnt find it! Would appreciate any help! x

Dining — Kettner's

Is this the menu?

You could try sticking to the fish dishes and maybe the steak and salads or tomato based dishes, depending on how big the salad is count 6syns for any oil. Or you could maybe flexisyn for the day?

It doesn't look too bad, hon. The roast beef starter should be fine if you skip the Horseradish cream. If you had the haddock fillet, you could specify no butter on the potatoes. There will likely be oil in the tomato sauce but it shouldn't be more than 6 or 7 syns a serving. If you're really worried, flexisyn your meal but you might not have to.

Good luck!

I think this is the menu http://www.kettners.com/wp-content/uploads/Pre_Post_Theatre_Menu.pdf but i think i will just order a main instead? I am doing a flexi day this weekend as I have a mad few days (i'm Irish ;)) so was worried about doing two flexi day so close? Just trying so hard and doing 100% since I started and want to keep going.

Thank you for the replies ladies! xxxxx

In that case then id agree with alwayssunshine - re the horseradish and the butter. Im sure you will be fine just enjoy x

Brilliant i will go for that then, thank you very much! :) xxxx

Back