Kev's attempt to shed the pounds!

Smeagolminded

Well here is my attempt at a food diary, starting today although it wasn't the best start to be honest.

Breakfast - 2egg omelette with 1.5 slices of lean ham.
Lunch - Harvester combo with chicken breast and 4oz steak, jacket potato and garden peas.
Salad of lettuce, onion, peppers, carrot, pasta and here's where it went wrong low fat mayo at 8 syns, bacon bits at 4 syns, barbecue sauce at 2.5 syns, sunflower spread at 1.5 syns, pasta dressing at 2 syns and oil at 2syns For a total of 20 syns:-(.

Dinner - banana, muller light cherry yoghurt.

Hex A - 250 ml of semi skimmed milk
Hex B - 2x hi-fi chocolate & caramel bars

I was doing really well but failed to consider the additional syns of mayo, bacon bits, etc. which left me gutted.

Better planning for tomorrow me thinks.

Just draw a line under it - It wasn't a bad syn count for eating out - get your food plan in place for a few days and you'll be fine.

Fridays food diary

Breakfast - two egg omelette with ham

Lunch - chicken stir fry including bean sprouts, cabbage, carrot, onion and mushrooms. Strawberry muller light yoghurt and a banana

Dinner - chicken stir fry (as lunch)

HexA - 250ml of semi skimmed milk
HexB - 2x chocolate and caramel hi-fi bars.

Syns = 3.5

Saturday 1st September

Breakfast - 35g of Tesco's malted wheats, Banana & semi skimmed milk.

Lunch - 2x whole meal nimble bread, ham and low fat mayonnaise.

Dinner - slimming world cottage pie including: extra lean mince beef, onions, carrot, potatoes, peas, garlic. Served with Carrots , Brussels and green beans.

Hex A - 250 ml of semi skimmed milk
Hex B - 35g of malted wheats

Syns - 2x nimble whole meal= 5
- 15g flora extra light = 1.5
- helmanns light than light mayo 1tbsp= 1/2

Total syns = 7 syns.

Sunday 2nd September

Breakfast - 35g of malted wheats, Banana, Semi-skimmed milk

Lunch - Curly Wurly

Dinner - Slimming world cottage pie served with Green beans, carrots and Brussel sprouts.

HexA - 250ml of Semi-skimmed milk
HexB - 35g of malted wheat

Syns
Curly wurly - 6 syns

Monday 3rd September 2012

Breakfast - 35g of Malted wheat, Banana & Semi skimmed milk

Lunch - Chicken Stir fry (Chicken, Mixed stir fry veg & noodles)

Dinner - Havester combo (Chicken Breast, 4oz steak, Jacket potato, Peas).
Side salad (lettuce, peppers, pasta, onions, carrot and red devil sauce).

Hex A - 250ml of semi skimmed milk
Hex B - 35g Malted wheat

Syns
Red devil sauce - 3syns
Bread roll - 6 syns
Sunflower spread - 1.5 syns
BBQ sauce - 2 syns
cadbury buttons minis - 6 syns

Total syns - 18.5 syns

3lbs is fab bub, well done you, i'm sooo impressed with you :D xx

Well I've just come back from 2 weeks in Florida, USA and have regrettably put back on 7lbs of the stone and a half I had already lost. Still could have been worse I suppose. So back to the plan and get this weight shifted once and for all.

Well I've just come back from 2 weeks in Florida, USA and have regrettably put back on 7lbs of the stone and a half I had already lost. Still could have been worse I suppose. So back to the plan and get this weight shifted once and for all.

We can do it :) xxx

Well after two weeks on Holiday in sunny Florida I weighed in tonight and have put on 6lbs, which isn't bad to be honest. Back to the plan tomorrow and hopefully lose it again quickly.

Tuesday 25th September

Breakfast - 3 egg omelette with ham and red peppers.

Lunch - minestrone mug shots

Dinner - 1.5 extra lean minced beef burger, 1 x whole meal roll (hexB), 2x bacon, roasted peppers, lettuce, carrot & cabbage salad.

1x milky coffee with 250 ml of semi skimmed milk (hexA)

Syns- 10g of extra light flora = 1 syn.
Tomato ketchup = 1syn
Helmanns light mayo = 2 syns

Last edited:
Wednesday 26th September 2012

Breakfast - Bacon & egg sandwich with 2x wholemeal bread (hex B), 3 x bacon rounds and 1x egg fried in fry light.

Lunch - 2 x skinless chicken legs, new potatoes, mixed leaf salad and 2x TBsp of helmanns light mayonaisse.

Dinner - Teriyaki beef stir fry with stripped beef, noodles and Tesco mushroom stir fry mixed vegetables, onion and beef stock.

Snacks - Sweet & sour flavoured mugshot, Banana & Strawberry muller light yoghurt.

Hex A- 250ml of semi skimmed milk
Hex B - 2 x wholemeal bread slices

Syns - Tbsp of Tomato ketchup = 1syn
2x Tbsp of light mayonaisse = 5 syns
2 x chocolate digestives = 8syns

Total syns = 14syns

Back