Kick me up the arse pleaseee

amyz247

Hello My names amy and iv been doing slimming world for dead on a yr, iv managed to loose
5 st 9 ½ lbs :D. In the past month iv only managed to loose 1/2lb and iv become really frustrated with myself about it and keep going off track, dipping in to everything in sight. Can anyone help point me bk on the road to success:mad::mad::mad:

Hi Amyz247.
Congrats on your weight loss so far!
We all hit a stop at one time or another, you need to refocus, write out a weekly menu, only buy that food, and restart....
Take a look at the recipes on this site and go for it!
Pete

Bum kicked!! :) ...., now can you kick me back!! Lol ;)

Pointy boot ready ha ha. No you have done so very well. Just take the above advice and read and re read your books again. Well done on what you have achieved so far

Thanks everyone one, im go to get weighed tomorrow and iv had another crap week but from the time i open my eyes in the morning im going to be re focused. :D

I'm with you there! 2 focussed people in the morning after rubbish weeks. I was lucky with a sts tonight...best of luck to you with your journey :)

You've done so well, 5 stone!!! You can do it!!! You've done it for a whole year, you don't want to go and ruin all that hard work. Go back to the books and start as if you're brand new to it all xxx

Back