Kick start

Wee-burns

I've been doing calorie counting but weight not coming off any more a d feel consumed with calorie info every time I eat! I have a family wedding in July and really wanted to be 11 stone ish (12 stone just now) I don't expect to loose a stone in 2 weeks but need a shove in the right direction! It's day 2 and not going to bad, I do alot of exercise and this is when I'll find it hard not eating some calories back but I will just picture my dress lol! Leeann x x

You NEED to eat at least some of your exercise calories back if you are already eating at a deficit otherwise you risk plateauing like I did for 5 weeks :eek: as you aren't getting enough calories to fuel the work outs.

I upped my calories 2 weeks ago to include half of my exercise calories and I am losing again now :)

Annya how many calories do u have a day to keep losing? Even when i exercise i plateau allthe time im having about 1200-1400 cals a day but stay the same weight for ages!! Xx

I NET a minimum of my BMR which is 1346 cals. Depending upon how much exercise I do and how much burn I achieve I can eat anything up to 1900 cals/day.

Back