Kick up the bum please

hobnobsmummy

Silver Member
So I have had 2 days of not taking any tablets and eating stupid things.

Started again this morning and going to stay on track, just a minor wobble, but very annoyed at myself.

Got myself all worked up and started panicking about my hospital appt yesterday and turned to food for comfort. A KFC and Iced Buns and a Cornish Pastie and Chocolate Hobnobs were the naughty things I ate over the 2 days :eek:

Felt sick and so annoyed at myself after eating them. didn't even enjoy them, stupid eh?

Old Habits die hard as they say.

corrrrrr i love a cornish pastie haha! some days are going to be hard hon u just gotta keep strong. instead of turning to food try to turn to something else . i know its hard hon. u just gotta keep thinking that if u work really really hard then come summmer time (which isnt long) then your gonna have lost weight by then and look fab :)have u booked any holidays this year or anything (will give u good motivation to look good for then) just keep thinking if i eat this then im gonna see mr tango and u dont want that loooool xx

Kick up the bum heading your way, brace yourself!!!!! Seriously though we all have bad days hey we can't be angelic all the time. You've done the right thing not turning 2 bad days in to a bad week, damage limitation & all that. Hugs x

Moves her right lwg into a kick position
But changes mind for a hug for you instead x

Thanks Ladies, not been so bad today, have had A Chocolate. Have got quite a bit of stress going on atm so its hard to keep it all under control.
Tesco shop tommorow, not going to buy anything but fruit and veg lol.

try and remember the lovely feeling that is felt when you get weighed and have lot weight. it is hard and there are always going to be tough days we have to work through. sending you hugs (((((((((()))))))))

Back