kick up the bum please!

ScarlettStar86

Gold Member
What's wrong with me? I've said to myself every blimmin night this week, draw a line what's done is done, tomorrow is a new day etc etc but each day I've done something or other to mess it up! Tell a lie, monday wasn't too bad but it was weigh in night and I had a sts so managed to only just stick to my 15. Tuesday started with a good breakfast before I had a hospital appointment and it turned out the tests I had to have hurt! Felt sorry for myself so went to burger king :( Wed again started good then ended up with cake. Now today been so good and decided to have a kitkat to use some syns and ended up having 3! I seriously need a talking too! Why am I sabotaging all my good work so far?!

I feel the same. I went to circuits this morning and thought. This is it. Motivation is back. Then I went and ate a mcflurry and had toast this evening! Which wasnt in plan as I don't have many syns until Saturday. Wish I could focus a little more! It's very frustrating!

Just think, the longer you go on with the naughty things, the more you will put back on, and the longer it will take to lose it so stop now!!!!

Come on you can do it, just have a few really low syn days, and have loads of superspeed foods and you may be ok for the week!

I am giving you both a virtual kick up the bum!

Unfortunatley we all have weeks like this - I know i do! I have woken up some Saturdays and thought 'sod it' and have been a right devil all day and cannot think of any reasons why!

Hope you get back on track - you're only human so no point beating yourself up xxxxxxxxx

I have been like this for a while too! There is no reason behind it , so no SAS log to fill in as such, I'm just being complacent and there will be a time when I go to weigh in and there will be a huge gain! I have started to have herbal tea at night time as it stops me dunking biccies.You will start to feel positive again, we all have our off days , weeks etc - be the change! Think of something you could do when you get the munchy feeling, going for a walk, go into the garden, ring a friend, text your consultant etc... good luck! x

ScarlettStar86 said:
What's wrong with me? I've said to myself every blimmin night this week, draw a line what's done is done, tomorrow is a new day etc etc but each day I've done something or other to mess it up! Tell a lie, monday wasn't too bad but it was weigh in night and I had a sts so managed to only just stick to my 15. Tuesday started with a good breakfast before I had a hospital appointment and it turned out the tests I had to have hurt! Felt sorry for myself so went to burger king :( Wed again started good then ended up with cake. Now today been so good and decided to have a kitkat to use some syns and ended up having 3! I seriously need a talking too! Why am I sabotaging all my good work so far?!

Why don't you write a 'for and against' list. A lot of consultants will suggest people do this whn they're flagging a bit.
Get a sheet of paper. Draw a line down the middle, top to bottom, and head one side 'FOR' and the other 'AGAINST'
In each column, write reason why you do, and subsequently don't, want to lose weight. You never have to show them to people, and they're a brilliant tool to help you refocus :)

Welshtigger said:
Why don't you write a 'for and against' list. A lot of consultants will suggest people do this whn they're flagging a bit.
Get a sheet of paper. Draw a line down the middle, top to bottom, and head one side 'FOR' and the other 'AGAINST'
In each column, write reason why you do, and subsequently don't, want to lose weight. You never have to show them to people, and they're a brilliant tool to help you refocus :)

Im going to do this right now on my phone!!! I can look at it whenever then.

I've decided to give you a :whoopass: and a :asskick: ;)

I do this too and I think i've probably done it every day this week too!! No actually I have , I bought a 400g bar of toblerone in the shop on Tuesday and said right i'll have one piece every day to fix my chocolate craving....its now Friday and guess what...... :17729: yeah its all gone!!!!

I have no answers for you cos if I did I wouldn't do it myself!!!

Grrrrr! Ended up stuck out after an appointment and the boy I nanny for wanted to go to a cafe for breakfast. Fry up yes! Sw fry up no! :( I have next week off so no children wanting to eat rubbish and make cakes which temps me into eating what they are having. I make them healthy dinners but its the stuff in between that their parents insist upon like after school snack in a cafe twice a week and lunches out in the holidays that mess me up! (boy is at private school so already on hols!) Three more weeks till I start a new job with younger children and less "spoil the children with expensive things and food out constantly" parents! I'll have a good week at home next week to kick myself into touch and after a boost I will keep it up for my last two weeks. I WILL keep it up!

Last edited:
Don't normally meal plan as I like to be flexible, but as we've run out of everything this week and was waiting for payday I've done my for and against list along with meal plan for next week. I'm prepared for a gain on Monday, but I'm ok with that its my own fault and I know I'll feel great the following week when I step on those scales and get a loss. Thanks everybody for your support and proverbial kick up the backside :) xxx

ScarlettStar86 said:
Don't normally meal plan as I like to be flexible, but as we've run out of everything this week and was waiting for payday I've done my for and against list along with meal plan for next week. I'm prepared for a gain on Monday, but I'm ok with that its my own fault and I know I'll feel great the following week when I step on those scales and get a loss. Thanks everybody for your support and proverbial kick up the backside :) xxx

Hope it all helps. Good luck xx

Ahh i have been feeling like this too! Tried to do a few Green days for a change and ended up having junk food for a meal Thurs and Fri. Its emotional eating for me i think. Have had some very stressful things happen this week and seem to think i need a reward/some comfort!

Hope you get back on track very soon xxxxxx

Nelliestar said:
Ahh i have been feeling like this too! Tried to do a few Green days for a change and ended up having junk food for a meal Thurs and Fri. Its emotional eating for me i think. Have had some very stressful things happen this week and seem to think i need a reward/some comfort!

Hope you get back on track very soon xxxxxx

Thanks, you too xxx hope you have a better week next week xx

i am in the same boat i had a bad day last week which turned into a bad week....didnt go the weigh in which has now turned into 2 bad weeks! i know i have defo put on but i have decided to go weigh in and see the damage and start a fresh and put it behind me :D it has made me realsie then when i have a bad day if i put pressure on myself to go back on track and be good i end up having another bad day lol! just put it behind you losing weight isnt a race its a journey that what i learnt :D good luck xx

Last few days I have been feeling like I could go off plan and I did last night. Half a bottle of wine had used up my syns but I wanted something else,nothing naughty in the house so I had 2 teaspoons of peanut butter! Lol it did the trick but was very naughty.
Weigh in on Monday and just hope this doesnt undo all my good work throughtout last week :(

This thread cheered me up - i've been doing stupid things recently and I haven't quite been able to stop my self - i've been soooo good until now it like i have a 7 month itch! Its not just me! xx

My previous consultants never suggested this!

It is true that we have subconcious reasons why we don't want to lose weight but noone ever seems to mention it. It is great to be positive but if we don't deal with our negatives it is hard to make permanent changes.

Back